Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will more girls play this mmo compared to games within the fantasy genre?

13»

Comments

• AercusAercus Member UncommonPosts: 775

My girlfriend downloaded an online chess program during the vacation.. Never got more than 3 hours of sleep for a couple of weeks :)

Probably best to hide the MMO's from her ;)

• linrenlinren Member Posts: 578

The moment you used the term WoW-Clone I stopped reading, since using that term discredit anything you would have to say to me.

In responding only to the title, why bother if a girl play mmorpg or not?  mmorpg is not a dating service.  Yes girls like customization and prettier characters they can doll up, but the real point that attract a female gamer to mmorpg is still gameplay and personal preference.  Community is also important even if it is only a small group of people.

• emikochanemikochan Member UncommonPosts: 290

Incoming sweeping statements.

Everyone loves customisation, being able to let your choices affect your gameplay experience, it is empowering. I couldn't imagine a game with only 1 option lasting very long. Multiple ways to solve problems and engage your mind at different levels is a good thing.

Everyone loves a good community, if the world is solid enough, the different types of gamers can coexist, even if they hate eachother the animosity can breed interesting gameplay and situations, mmo's are social by definition, this shouldn't even be in this discussion as an alternative. It's a single player game without the community.

Everyone likes quality execution, a good quaility game is much easier to forgive the parts you don't enjoy so much. (again going back to customisation, giving the players the options to play how they like and interact with eachother meaningfully is vitally important to an mmo in my opinion.

Ofcourse at the current state of development for TSW... this is all just dreams and wishes :)