Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

this is wow hard core mode!!

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

i just tried this eq2 compared to eq1 is easy mode plain and simple

eq1 has a wowish look but hard core mode no hand holding here plain and simple no wonder this game age well

they ll get an expension soon 

this game isnt for the wimp .they do lot of work to correct error etc .but in this game no hand holding and graphic are very nice 

cartoon style ,now i know where wow graphic idea came from it came from here .

i love this game i ll go get the game at ebgame tuesday

if you like to use your BRAIN gamers 

this is the game i recommend!

and dont comeback here whining too hard 

i did write at the start no holding hands in this game

but i freaking love it

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Originally posted by drbaltazar
    eq1 has a wowish look but hard core mode no hand holding here plain and simple no wonder this game age well

Just so you know EQ came before WoW.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

yep eq1 was there way before wow now i know where the great idea came out of this freaking awsome game 

theres a learning curve to it !but i freaking love it 

we get to use our brain for once,i ll wait till i got the game before i start but this will be a nice change

• alcapwnyoualcapwnyou Member Posts: 97
    Originally posted by bloodaxes

Just so you know EQ came before WoW.

I'm pretty sure he knows that. If you read further down you'd see that he says" now i know where wow got it's look" or something to that accord.

I give no mercy

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Thought so but wasn't sure since in that post it made me think he meant on graphics.

• spades07spades07 Member UncommonPosts: 852

eq1 has a wowish look
    oh no it doesn't=)
  • metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

Just started playing EQ? Your really late to the party dude.

The game is now filled with oldschool elitist assholes that actually have a say in how EQ is developed. They threaten the Devs eveytime they try to change something that intrupts there Macro ways.

The players that are left have all but killed this game for any new players.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• InvaderGUIInvaderGUI Member Posts: 62

Lol EQ 1 looks nothing like WoW and has very little simularities. EQ2 on the other hane was mad and released at the same time as WOW and I also heard at the time that many SoE and Blizzard  people switched between companies.  EQ2 And WoW are practically the same game. But not a blatent rip off of WoW like LoTRO.  If you love having to think for your self  you will love EQ1. Just start on the 51/50 server so it will be easier to make friends and get in to groups.

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829

i just tried this eq2 compared to eq1 is easy mode plain and simple
    they ll get an expension soon 
    this game isnt for the wimp .they do lot of work to correct error etc .but in this game no hand holding and graphic are very nice 
    cartoon style ,now i know where wow graphic idea came from it came from here .
    i love this game i ll go get the game at ebgame tuesday
    if you like to use your BRAIN gamers 
    this is the game i recommend!
    and dont comeback here whining too hard 
    i did write at the start no holding hands in this game
    but i freaking love it

have you been hiding under a rock? EQ1 was the pioneer for mmo's, not to mention that the game has like 15 expansions.......

• MardyMardy Member Posts: 2,213

hehe always love to see people discovering EQ1 for the first time and going Oooooh Ahhhh wow!    Glad you're having a good time, that's what gaming is all about. 

The game that started the whole 3D MMORPG genre happens to still be alive and kicking today 10 years later, and receiving more expansions and development resources than many newer games.  You really have to credit the EQ1 devs for finding new things to add, while improving and upgrading this legacy game engine so it can support newer features.

EQ1-AC1-DAOC-FFXI-L2-EQ2-WoW-DDO-GW-LoTR-VG-WAR-GW2-ESO