Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats the big deal with dragon Age 2

SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

every where i go i see big hype about this game...but to me it looks just like any medieval fantasy RPG...WHats good about it :/

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Comments

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate, it's Bioware and they make great games. There will also be downloadable content.

• FortencFortenc Member Posts: 427

Check out the website.  It has ridiculous re-playability due to having multiple 'origins', IE as a Dwarf Noble, Dwarf Commoner, Human Blah, blah blah.. there are tons of character who might want to join your party, leave it, die, etc.. and there's mature themes, nudity, sex, lots of epic violence.

So it's a mature RPG with so many options of what may happen that each time a different story will be told.

Anyway, hard to explain, check it out.

Objectivity is delivered with a lack of personality made for the mainstream but never used for the mainstream.

• abbabaabbaba Member Posts: 1,143

It's a Bioware game. They've yet to disappoint me. Bioware and Bethesda are the undisputed top dogs of RPGs.

• lethyslethys Member UncommonPosts: 585
    Originally posted by abbaba

It's a Bioware game. They've yet to disappoint me. Bioware and Bethesda are the undisputed top dogs of RPGs.

Yup.  Two companies where if they are making an RPG, I will buy pretty much blindly.

• UsedManateeUsedManatee Member Posts: 161
    Originally posted by lethys

Yup.  Two companies where if they are making an RPG, I will buy pretty much blindly.

I'll tighten that down even further and say "The only two companies where if they are making an RPG, I will buy pretty much blindly."

How dare you present him with logic! Don't you understand? He fights epic fights, in epic games, with epic toons....eats epic food and takes epic dumps! He has more e..pic..icity...ness in his little finger than you have in your whole unepic body! - ChicagoCub

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001
    Originally posted by UsedManatee

Originally posted by lethys

I'll tighten that down even further and say "The only two companies where if they are making an RPG, I will buy pretty much blindly."

i dont know, i dont like Bethesda much, i think there games are over rated...buoware is great

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon