Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I can't wait for Sep. 10th

I have eagerly been waiting all weekend for news to come out of PAX. I even followed the live Tv at ufrag.com to see what went on. Besides the little Funcom interview nothing else came out. I was so hoping for screenshots or gameplay footage.

All the info they gave out besides the small ufrag interview was behind closed doors. For those who don't know, I can add that the gaming magazines and online gaming sites have a gag order until the 10th of Sep. before they can spill the beans.

Here's to hoping we will get some juicy details!

Comments

• Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395

Me too! Cant wait! I hope we finally get to see a gameplay trailer!

• JesterDarklyJesterDarkly Member Posts: 20

Yeh i've been following PAX via ufragn all 3 days hoping for some revelations and now we've got to wait even longer :P

It's ok though i think it'll be worth the wait xD

• JesterDarklyJesterDarkly Member Posts: 20

An update in Ragnar's site talking about things to come:

http://ragnartornquist.com/?p=728

He has updated his twitter pic too showing the Illuminati (most probably) guy from the 3rd trailer (most probably):

http://twitter.com/RagnarTornquist

• TLCintheCityTLCintheCity Member Posts: 1

Hey guys!

On behalf of UFragTV, I would just like to say thank you to everyone that was able to view our stream and get our name out there within the gaming the community. Thanks to viewers like you, we had thousands of viewers and were able to get our hands on countless "schwag" for the fans like yourselves.

It's awesome seeing a community like yours come together and build up hype :) Don't forget that we will be streaming a number of other events including the Philly VGExpo & Big Apple Con in October as well as countless other through out the year!

Be sure to get everyone you know to check out UFragTV as we look to bring communities like your own everything you want from developers and allow those to broadcast their game play online LIVE!

Thank you again for everything guys, this is only the beginning!

TLCintheCity

Community Manager

www.ufragtv.com

TLCintheCity
    Community Manager
    www.ufragtv.com

• MuffpojkenMuffpojken Member Posts: 54

gimme gimme

Playing: ARMA 2
    Waiting for: Darkfall: UW
    Played: Ultima Online, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Planetside, Dark age of Camelot, EQII, WoW, SWG, FFXI and a lot more

• DraccanDraccan Member Posts: 1,050
    Originally posted by TLCintheCity

Hey guys!
    On behalf of UFragTV, I would just like to say thank you to everyone that was able to view our stream and get our name out there within the gaming the community. Thanks to viewers like you, we had thousands of viewers and were able to get our hands on countless "schwag" for the fans like yourselves.
    It's awesome seeing a community like yours come together and build up hype :) Don't forget that we will be streaming a number of other events including the Philly VGExpo & Big Apple Con in October as well as countless other through out the year!
    Be sure to get everyone you know to check out UFragTV as we look to bring communities like your own everything you want from developers and allow those to broadcast their game play online LIVE!
    Thank you again for everything guys, this is only the beginning!

TLCintheCity
    Community Manager
    www.ufragtv.com

Great job !!!!! I enjoyed it!

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Im sure I saw you guys on the Ufrag chat saying more TSW!!! lol

Seems like things are trickling out now today and Ragnar says mini Q&A tonight too http://twitter.com/RagnarTornquist

• smellysockssmellysocks Member Posts: 230
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Im sure I saw you guys on the Ufrag chat saying more TSW!!! lol
    Seems like things are trickling out now today and Ragnar says mini Q&A tonight too http://twitter.com/RagnarTornquist

Awesome cant wait !