Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hairstyles and beards

Is there any chance Funcom will add more hairstyles and beards to the game in the upcomming expansion? Or perhaps in a patch?

If so, I hope they add longer hair, especially to the guys, and maybe "customizations scroll-bars" (don't really know what they are called, hope you get the picture)  to make they current/new beard styles longer and shorter etc. I mean come on, this is Conan we are talking about, i've got friggin' longer hair IRL than the characters in game. Oh, and i really think you should be able to do your characters a little bit taller as well.

Playing: ARMA 2
Waiting for: Darkfall: UW
Played: Ultima Online, Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, Planetside, Dark age of Camelot, EQII, WoW, SWG, FFXI and a lot more

Comments

• BarteauxBarteaux Member Posts: 483

I've seen this suggestion raised several times before, but I'm not sure if it's on FC's to-do list.

I'm all in favor of fluff that helps immersion and added to the possibilities to get get haircuts and tattoos, I'd like to see hair and beards grow over time, so that every once in a while you'd have to find a barber unless to wanna look like a complete barbarian. It would give players a chance to try out new hair-dos, and change their appearances in other ways than just to change out pieces of armor.

"nerf rock, paper is working as intended."

- Scissors.

Head Chop