Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R.O.S.E. Online Server Up!

2»

Comments

• angrymonkeeangrymonkee Member Posts: 5
    What the... How did you guys figure out how to activate your account? All I received in my email is an activation code with no instructions whatsoever to activate my account.

• J_CroCJ_CroC Member UncommonPosts: 47

anybody else have problems with the launcher ?.

cant view the page , only get the play roseonline button and check all.

and get some msg when clicking play roseonline in korean, and exit to windows. grrr

btw are there a file you can edit like insert your account info maybe then this stupid error be gone =(

• KodogKodog Member Posts: 36

For some reason im still getting the http error... image

Where is the new client? i downloaded the same one as last time off of the site

yeah , whats the new client name ?, is it rose_100_100en.exe or ?

, installed it 2 times on diffrent places on the hdd , still get http error on the launcher =(

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Ya im in, kinda...

I can get into the server select screen, but all the channels say "eceeded" (mighty fine engrish) and when i try to enter them i get a "You can't connect to server anymore" or some poop...

Is it possible that the server is already packed to hell barely 24 hours after OB launch?

--------------------------------
    BigPeeler - The Origin

Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Man!... Why you gotta be like that Peeler?..."
    Peeler: "I dunno man... thats just the way it is. ^.-"
    Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Aye..."

BETTER RECOGNIZE!!!

--------------------------------------

• BigPeelerBigPeeler Member Posts: 1,270

Okay, well i FINALLY got in (yes, the server really is packed)...

Played for about 10 minutes so far... seems really fun ^^

Graphics are simple yet stylish, character customization is lacking, combat is simple yet flashy, stat system is much like RO but with more points on level up, music is fun...

going back on now... later...

--------------------------------
    BigPeeler - The Origin

Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Man!... Why you gotta be like that Peeler?..."
    Peeler: "I dunno man... thats just the way it is. ^.-"
    Crazy Drunk Hindu: "Aye..."

BETTER RECOGNIZE!!!

--------------------------------------

• ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241
    so i guess no one is going to link us with the new download client?

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

• KodogKodog Member Posts: 36
    Ok i got in... but now cant log in because all servers are full image... well at least im past the error...

Edit: i had to uninstall my old client, then i deleted the download, and redownloaded it... it works fine now

oki , screw the http error , seems that isnt critical , seems you can get the game starting anyway with that , the critical error is the one you get when you click, play roseon , and you get a error in koeran , and a Yes/No alternative , seems some ppl fixed that error by installing SP2 for winxp , but im using win2k with sp4 , and have no clue how to fix that damn error , very very annoying.

• AmunetAmunet Member Posts: 136

Once more, Please ethier A- Redownload The Client

B- Check out www.onrpg.com forum's for ROSE, they have craploads of help >.<

• AmunetAmunet Member Posts: 136

Oh, and yes, the servers are packed!

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    Nice, I will put this in my favorites to download later

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos