Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NCAA football begins today!!

whos ready? some good games coming on today. i hope to see bama choke again like they did in the sugar bowl and SEC game. it never gets old seeing alabama lose! GO VOLS!

gamertag - Swaffle House

Comments

• SurfriderSurfrider Member UncommonPosts: 302

Amen!  I'm quite excited that it's not only the start of the season, but also with all the awesome games Week 1!

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390

yea no doubt! Alabama/V Tech, Georgia/Oklahoma St, and BYU/Oklahoma should all be great games, and im interested in seeing how Southern Cal does today with there freshman QB matt barkley

gamertag - Swaffle House

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

I'm ready, everyday getting closer I felt like a crackhead waiting for it to start LOL!

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

Ive missed Lee and Kirk. Im hoping for some upsets today mainly Miami over FSU, OSU over UG, and VT over Bama. It would be awesome if Miami can make it to week 4 3-0 as it would give OU a huge boost in the BCS for a win over them. Can't wait for the OU game been to dam long since the season ended.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

The Buckeyes looked a little shaky in their opener against Navy.  It looks like they've got some questions in their offensive line.  I sure hope they get it together by next week.  The match-up between Pryor and the freshman Barkley for USC should be interesting.  Barkley was the top ranked high school player in the country last season and Pryor was the top ranked high school player in the country two seasons ago.  And next week they'll face each other.  Can't wait.

I'm watching the Georgia-Okla St. game right now.  Good stuff.

Stupid offensive calls with Bradford on the field then stupid penaltys on our o-line cost us the game. As soon as I saw Bradford go down all I could think of was the Tech game 2 years ago in Lubbock. The defense didn't have their shit together the whole game either which hurt us. If hes not back by Tulsa our title shots are pretty much gone.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Yeah, it's a tough break losing Bradford to an injury.  I hate to see that happen.  Hopefully it's not serious, but with shoulders you never know.  If it is, it could take him out of the Heisman race early.

BYU looks pretty good.  I expected it to be tough for UO after Bradford went down.  Their national championship hopes aren't over for sure.  If you have to lose, best to lose early.  But they definitely made their road a lot tougher.

And I was disappointed with Ohio State's performance.  Guess I should feel fortunate.  Next week is the key game.  The winner of the OSU-USC game has a great shot at the BCS Championship game.  The loser is probably out of it.

not a OSU or USC fan but after seeing ohio state today, i will go ahead and say USC takes it next weekend.

gamertag - Swaffle House

Originally posted by Swafdawg23

not a OSU or USC fan but after seeing ohio state today, i will go ahead and say USC takes it next weekend.

I'm an OSU fan and I have no problem saying that USC will probably take us to the wood shed.

Anyways, anyone else surprised how well Washington is doing against LSU?

Originally posted by seabass2003

I'm an OSU fan and I have no problem saying that USC will probably take us to the wood shed.

Anyways, anyone else surprised how well Washington is doing against LSU?

Yeah though I just watched LSU put it away.

I think its clear USC is gonna destory OSU. They should have handled Navy np. Also Zin as its the team I love and the college I will be going to next year its OU not UO. So yeah not out of the race but if USC and Florida go undeafted and OU runs the table I have doubt that we would go over USC. IMO OU has a tougher scheudule then both of them but they seem to hate OU in football. For OU to run the table their gonna have to take Tulsa and maybe Miami without Bradford. Jones could take Tulsa but Miami in Miami I much rather have Bradford out there. Then theres Texas, OSU, Nebraska @ Nebraska, KU @ KU, and Tech @ Tech. I don't care how badly anyone beats Tech this year OU has gotten screwed our last two troops to Lubbock. The Big 12 champ game would most likely be aginst NU but this time it would at least be in Dallas.

Wow what a end to the Miami FSU game. I thought he had it till the refs ran in. As much as I hate Miami if OU beat sthem this will be much better for the BCS rating.

Originally posted by Arndur

Wow what a end to the Miami FSU game. I thought he had it till the refs ran in. As much as I hate Miami if OU beat sthem this will be much better for the BCS rating.

Yeah I watched it too, what an awesome ending!

• beeker255beeker255 Member UncommonPosts: 351

Man lol I feel like the season is already over Georgia lost its first game and it wasn't pretty came out all like yeah gonna whip that ass scored on opening drive easily then just sucked for the rest of the game. What happens when we play Bama,Gators, Vols, hell Game Cocks always gfive us a good game when we are supposedly more dominat than them. Plus Georgia Tech doesn't look like the Annual pushover they beat Georgia anyways last year....oh well atleast we play Kentucky.

Originally posted by beeker255

Man lol I feel like the season is already over Georgia lost its first game and it wasn't pretty came out all like yeah gonna whip that ass scored on opening drive easily then just sucked for the rest of the game. What happens when we play Bama,Gators, Vols, hell Game Cocks always gfive us a good game when we are supposedly more dominat than them. Plus Georgia Tech doesn't look like the Annual pushover they beat Georgia anyways last year....oh well atleast we play Kentucky.

They were playing a very good OSU in Stillwater. You also have a brand new QB give him some time.

Cheer up dude, they have Georgia predicted to go to the Capital One bowl along with Ohio State. That should be a gauranteed win for Georgia since OSU can't beat an SEC team in a bowl game. LOL.

Originally posted by seabass2003

Cheer up dude, they have Georgia predicted to go to the Capital One bowl along with Ohio State. That should be a gauranteed win for Georgia since OSU can't beat an SEC team in a bowl game. LOL.

LOl this did make me feel better :)

Originally posted by Arndur

They were playing a very good OSU in Stillwater. You also have a brand new QB give him some time.

True true and OSU was ranked higher but lol guess its the SEC pride thing. Your right on QB but he is also a 5 years senoir but its different when your the man and not the clipboard guy :)

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

whos ready? some good games coming on today. i hope to see bama choke again like they did in the sugar bowl and SEC game. it never gets old seeing alabama lose! GO VOLS!

Yuk a vol fan. Go UK baby! We are going to finally beat you at least once in the last 3 years but this year its going to happen. MARK IT DOWN VOL!

Originally posted by Eronakis

Yuk a vol fan. Go UK baby! We are going to finally beat you at least once in the last 3 years but this year its going to happen. MARK IT DOWN VOL!

lol not happening. its gonna be 25 straight wins over kentucky this year :) lol just messing wish the wildcats good luck in there season cept of course Tennessee

gamertag - Swaffle House