Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Download Trouble

jubbincakejubbincake Member Posts: 134

So I have really been looking forward to trying this but for some reason the dl is corrupt every time I dl it. The files wont extract or anything. Anyone know whats up?

Comments

• twhinttwhint Member UncommonPosts: 559
    Originally posted by jubbincake

So I have really been looking forward to trying this but for some reason the dl is corrupt every time I dl it. The files wont extract or anything. Anyone know whats up?

Possibly try this link: http://extras.fallenearth.com/setup/FallenEarthDownloader.exe

• jubbincakejubbincake Member Posts: 134

thanks alot!

• tisitisi Member Posts: 9

Appreciate it! I've been trying to preorder it on Direct2Drive (the only option I see on the official site), and I have had nothing but problems.

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

I know you probably got your issued resolved by that link, but what other website were you downloading it from?

I believe you can still download it at www.Fileplanet.com unless thats where you were having your problems?

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you folks in game Sept 9th  

• tisitisi Member Posts: 9

You can pre-order the game now, retail - I don't know how pre-ordering and keys will work if one just downloads the beta client?

http://www.fallenearth.com/node/143

Direct2Drive gave me a run around because I was the random lucky soul who had to have a human being verify my identity before purchasing. Did not help that I was trying to purchase the game at 2 AM, but still. (Ack.)

I'll go directly through the Fallen Earth site, instead.

• BioFringeBioFringe Member Posts: 75

If you are trying to use the Windows built in compression function to unzip the download file then that would be the cause of the corruption as that particular application can't handle files that large. If you use WinRAR instead you shouldn't have any problems.

This sentence is false.