Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Considering trying the game

Death1942Death1942 Member UncommonPosts: 2,587

ok simple question is can i take goods (lets say Good A) from one port, sail it to another (far off) port and sell it to an NPC for a profit?

basically can i be a trader?

i really dislike selling to players and i find it anoying that Potbs did not allow you to do this.

MMO wish list:

-Changeable worlds
-Solid non level based game
-Sharks with lasers attached to their heads

Comments

• CaptAntillusCaptAntillus Member Posts: 58

Yes, you can do this.   Actually, trade is a very important feature in the game, there are several Trade quests and there is even a skill (eloquence) that is developed by the kind of trade you want, i.e., buy goods in one city and sell them in another.

• KarahandrasKarahandras Member UncommonPosts: 1,703

there are also goods in fashion which change every so often so you can make an even bigger profit buying and selling those

• AbbababaAbbababa Member Posts: 13

Taking a box of Bananas from Athens to Alexendria will earn you approximatlly 20-30 silver if you want to buy the topest sword in the game (player made) the players will demand 1,5 billion silver for it , good luck with your Bananas especially when you get PK-ed by some Gm's nazi - jugend.

Sure you could trade the cheapest items for the smallest amount of profit possible if you wanted to try and make you millions that way.

• Sorry to steal the thread but i'm confused, what's the difference between BBO and VCO? 

Originally posted by Crispin

Sorry to steal the thread but i'm confused, what's the difference between BBO and VCO? 

server location for one bbo server is in germany vco in na, also gameplay in vco you get a big ship to start off with in bbo you have to work your way up, essentially vco shallower but instant action bbo deeper but slower

both are licenses of the same game from japan but updated differently, if you look on the overview q&a it'll tell you some of the differenceswww.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/295/feature/1402

• Lou199091Lou199091 Member Posts: 7

One of my friends play this game and he says I should give it a go, but what I am more concerend is that my laptop might not support it. I don't really have a good specs on it. What is the graphics like on this game?

• RekhinooRekhinoo Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Lou199091

One of my friends play this game and he says I should give it a go, but what I am more concerend is that my laptop might not support it. I don't really have a good specs on it. What is the graphics like on this game?

Hello,

this is what I've found on BBO home page:

Minimum

Operating System: Windows 98 | ME | 2000 | XP

CPU: 1.2 GHz

Graphics device: 3D-hardware accelerator graphics device with 64 MB RAM

DirectX: 9.0c or higher

RAM: 128MB RAM

Harddisk space: 2.5 GB

Internet connection: ISDN

Recommended

Operating System: Windows 98 | ME | 2000 | XP

CPU: 2 GHz

Graphics device: 3D-hardware accelerator graphics device with 128 MB RAM

DirectX: 9.0c or higher

RAM: 512MB RAM

Harddisk space: 2.5 GB

Internet connection: DSL or faster

• DLangleyDLangley Member Posts: 1,407

Please do not necro post in old threads.

This discussion has been closed.