Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot connect to the authorization server

olimassoolimasso Member Posts: 18

I'm getting this error message when I try to log in. Is it normal or does anyone know how to fix it? I played in CB 6 and I ddidnt have any problems

Comments

• koira1koira1 Member UncommonPosts: 264

its normal cause servers are down.

• smellysockssmellysocks Member Posts: 230

tbh, open beta starts 6 september, so it's logical you cant log in yet >.>

• gwarbott22gwarbott22 Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by olimasso

I'm getting this error message when I try to log in. Is it normal or does anyone know how to fix it? I played in CB 6 and I ddidnt have any problems

thats normal beta does not start till the 6th for north america /europe :).

• XtromassXtromass Member Posts: 662

Open beta starts on sunday.

• kithekithe Member UncommonPosts: 111

OBT starts on sunday the 6th of september. 9 am PDT time (6 pm CET).

• FunkyLasagneFunkyLasagne Member Posts: 339

There are no servers up at the moment which is why you are receiving that message,  There is an OB this Sunday before the games release at the end of the month.  If you've got an OB key then you will be able to log in this Sunday, if not then the next chance you have is to buy the game on release.

• ChannceChannce Member CommonPosts: 570

yes, OB starts 9am PDT on Sunday the 6th.  However, I thought I saw someplace they where going to open the servers for a short time so you could create your toon and reserve a name.  Was that propaganda?

When I said i had "time", i meant virtual time, i got no RL "time" for you.

• olimassoolimasso Member Posts: 18

Oh really? lol, I thought that ppl who pre-ordered the game could start 2 days before in both the OB and official launch :O

• FunkyLasagneFunkyLasagne Member Posts: 339

Oh really? lol, I thought that ppl who pre-ordered the game could start 2 days before in both the OB and official launch :O

The latter (which also allows preorderers to create toons/get names first etc) but not the former AFAIK.  All pre-orders automatically get an OB key though.

• baddumsbaddums Member Posts: 72
    Originally posted by FunkyLasagne

The latter (which also allows preorderers to create toons/get names first etc) but not the former AFAIK

^^^

Open Beta starts Sept 6

The head start for people who preordered is on Sept 20, but you are able to select character names, server, and character appearance on Sept 18. Launch is Sept 22.