Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i must say bye to WOW :(

2»

Comments

• RammurRammur Member Posts: 575
    I only played for a day or tried i tried a few days ago server was down and just by stoopid chance i try again today server down for 4 hours turns into 5 and a half.So ima pull the plug on these retards too lol had that same problem with eq not that the game isnt fun or anything it just damn freak ass times they do maintenance im like cursed.Always before i go to work or on my days off or when i get hom,es from work so basically always down on my free times.

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by Degineth
    Originally posted by admriker444
    Originally posted by Vron
    It's amazing all the "previously-thought-to-be-fanbois" leaving both WoW and EQ2...
    heh
    You are mistaken, many have left EQ2 because the game was definitely bad. However the WoW servers continue to grow and I doubt 1 or 2 people posting a goodbye here means population is down. Im betting after the numbers come out you'll see WoW as the number 1 mmorpg in NAmerica and probably 3 behind those two awful korean games.

Wait untill it launches in Europe and Korea, those "korean awfull games" will be on 3rd place for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arguing on the Internet is like running the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard

I really hope not. If WoW gets to be No. 1 in Asia, who do you think the devs will listen to... the 400k NA people, or the 3 million Asian people? And we all know the Asians have very, very different playstyle than us..

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

Dont get me wrong ita great game still it alot like DaOC to me the fighting kinda the same concept.

• BlackTalonBlackTalon Member Posts: 75

You should give eq2 a try...I've played quit a few mmorpgs, eq, ac, ac2, daoc, and a few others...the only games that made me come back day after day excited to play were ac, eq and eq2...well only a month so far in eq2 but it's good so far...some minor things I don't like but with the game being new they got pleny of time to add and remove things.

I've never tried liniage or wow, but i've seen enough pictures of, well wow at least to know it looks like a cardboard cutout cartoon world, just not my thing, i like to be immersed.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Originally posted by admriker444

Originally posted by Vron

It's amazing all the "previously-thought-to-be-fanbois" leaving both WoW and EQ2...
    heh

You are mistaken, many have left EQ2 because the game was definitely bad. However the WoW servers continue to grow and I doubt 1 or 2 people posting a goodbye here means population is down. Im betting after the numbers come out you'll see WoW as the number 1 mmorpg in NAmerica and probably 3 behind those two awful korean games.

LOL because admriker44 left EQ2 the whole world is leaving EQ2 i suppose.

No offense but those that know this guy also know that no gaming community should be cursed with his presence.

Thankfully I be playing the euro WoW so I will not meet him.

You sire are truely the court jester of this forum  so dance for usimage

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

Originally posted by Doom_lord
    I want WoW so badly, i would almost kill someone for that game!can somebody please give that game to this little dutchman? please?
    if you want to give it to me, you can send some e-mails to me :)if you want to go to heaven this is your chance :P

You give Dutch people a bad name.

If ignorance is bliss, you'd think people would be happier when you point out what morons they are!

The big thing i hate so far about WoW is the aggroing Mob there are mobs that shouldnt really aggro and sometimes the area so overpopulated with them ya cant even walk through.And when you try and pick them off 1 by 1 they spawn back up about as fast as you can kill them.

• Shai'tanShai'tan Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by Rammur
    The big thing i hate so far about WoW is the aggroing Mob there are mobs that shouldnt really aggro and sometimes the area so overpopulated with them ya cant even walk through.And when you try and pick them off 1 by 1 they spawn back up about as fast as you can kill them.

VERRRRRY irritating

• AtheaAthea Member UncommonPosts: 79

Originally posted by punkrock
    not trying ot be mean but everyone has diff likes and diss likes. i am sorry L2 did not work out for you. but for me i think L2 will do good for me. i can understand if you care to give info on L2< iam getting the game anyways> and then say why its not good. i dont really read reviews on games there all crap to me. its eather dont get this get that and if you get the other game your a omgea noob and your a fool if you get that. i say go with what you like. WOW was not for me maybe when things come down on there i might come back but until then its just nto for me.

L2 has currently released an expantion. Many people don't know I can read futures.

• You will get bored of the L2 grind and come back to WoW.
    • Once WoW has an expansion or an awsome patch you will come back.

Pick one.

Admin / Owner of warcraftradio.com (World of Warcraft Radio)

• zethcarnzethcarn Member UncommonPosts: 1,558

I quit WoW too and I seriously doubt I'll come back.  Same thing the others have said, gets boring after awhile. If I was in a big guild it might make it a little more interesting.  But big guilds (that aren't full of annoying kids) are few to non-existant.  

This is coming from a guy that played EQ off and on since it came out in 1999 and quit in 2003. So maybe I'm just tired of the genre or want something new.  WoW does A LOT of things better, but in the end it's still a grind, mostly one I'm forced to do alone.  Also, it's nothing revolutionary, nothing I really haven't seen before.