Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raid

barackus28barackus28 Member Posts: 41

Can anyone tell me the maximum raid size in this game? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• arbiter01arbiter01 Member UncommonPosts: 37

From what I've seen it's 24 max.  4 groups of 6.

• barackus28barackus28 Member Posts: 41

Thanks for the response. Is there 24 man content in the game now, or will there be at release?

• galilgalil Member Posts: 10

Well, it's releasing with version 1.5.  As far as I know, the only 24 man content in 1.5 is a few outdoor bosses (and even then it's arguable whether you need 24).   Instanced PvE is pretty much 6 man stuff atm. 

• Syron101Syron101 Member Posts: 33

is there a way to link the parties together?  6 player parties seem a bit small

• MasterchiefMMasterchiefM Member Posts: 99

Smaller parties is good imo. Its alot easier to manage 6 people then 24.

• FastTxFastTx Member UncommonPosts: 756

That is what an alliance is, you have 6 man parties and link them into a 24 man raid. At least that was the system in 1.0, I'm not sure if they reworked it for 1.5 or not.

• MrPhireMrPhire Member Posts: 212

Yep thats what it sounds like. Now do remember most games when they really start to release their PvE content start off with just instances. The end game instances tend to be hard as hell even though your using less people. Good example is WoW. In the initial launch of WoW there was now raids. The raid system was implemented but there was no raid content. Aion has been launched already, but as people have seen in CB there is not as much PvE content in comparison. Soo atm I believe it is all wait and see.

Playing: Guild Wars and Exteel
    Loved: WoW, Guild Wars, FFXI, and Lineage 2
    Liked: Exteel, WAR, and Lineage 1
    Hated:City of Heroes, City of Villians, Matrix Online, Runescape, and D&D Online.
    Waiting For: Aion, Guild Wars 2, FFXIV, and SW:TOR