Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragonica Online thoughts

A lengthy post on my blog about dragonica online.  http://rasa-danny.blogspot.com/ hit it up tell me what you think. I just started writing about games and well I wouldn't call it a review but soon I hope to be reviewing games. Anyways any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

I thought the game was alright, I couldn't compare it to MS though because I could never bring myself to play that game no matter how bored and desperate at times i wanted something to play. Graphics are pretty good, it's abit cutesy and anime-ish but I don't mind that kind of stuff. Over-all, it's somewhat a time-killer for me, that's is all.

• crterrorcrterror Member Posts: 2

Its a refreshing and new game when you think about Maple Story and everyone else asking for freebies. Sadly I made the mistake of skipping the instructions and jumping right into PvP. The character design is pretty cute and the environment is rather subtle and enjoyable, though they could do with some more ambience here and there. In the end it's pretty decent for a side scroller.

• pinkapples69pinkapples69 Member Posts: 53
    Originally posted by Raserei

better than wow

Thats a bit of a stretch

• XeroPulseXeroPulse Member Posts: 4

This game has a good system going, but the only flaw i see in this game is that the only way to level fast is to do mission maps.

It's to the point where as quests and field monsters barely give any experience. So it gets incredibly repetitive.

• KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101

very enjoyable, a true beat em up mmo game.

I cant be bothered to reinstall now, as its too big a download, but its far better than that crap that was maplestory. 

• choujiofkonochoujiofkono Member Posts: 852

I thought it was pretty fun except the controls felt clunky to me...  they may have fixed that up though so don't let it stop you from trying it out.

"I'm not cheap I'm incredibly subconsciously financially optimized"
    "The worst part of censorship is ------------------"

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310
    Originally posted by choujiofkono

I thought it was pretty fun except the controls felt clunky to me...  they may have fixed that up though so don't let it stop you from trying it out.

you can actually set it up to your liking, full customization if you will.

• myrikalosmyrikalos Member Posts: 32

I like it a lot, fun instances and lots of social interaction, easy to get started in too. The graphics are really cartoonish, but it works since it's a side-scroller game.

- Dana