Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seriously, how stupid of a name is APB?

SO sure the GTA title was off the hook, but this is just plain silly.

They better change that cheezy logo as well.

Comments

• kumobladekumoblade Member UncommonPosts: 86

right. Because that garbage game crimecraft you're praising/endorsing has a much better name.

Check this guys posting history and registration date.

As for the topic. APB isn't a bad name and it has meaning behind it.

• PapaB34RPapaB34R Member Posts: 300
    Originally posted by kumoblade

right. Because that garbage game crimecraft you're praising/endorsing has a much better name.

Crimecraft is a much better name... although the game looks like shit.

APB is a worthless name, first time I heard the whole name I thought ti was some kind of forum

GTA Grand Theft Auto, meaning car theft... it sounds cool

APB All Points Bulletin, uhm... wtf? Have you ever heard of a more un-inspiring name of a game?

I really liked GTA and I look forward to try APB but it certainly is not for its name.

• narakuunarakuu Member Posts: 348
    Originally posted by PapaB34R

Originally posted by kumoblade

Crimecraft is a much better name... although the game looks like shit.

APB is a worthless name, first time I heard the whole name I thought ti was some kind of forum

GTA Grand Theft Auto, meaning car theft... it sounds cool

APB All Points Bulletin, uhm... wtf? Have you ever heard of a more un-inspiring name of a game?

I really liked GTA and I look forward to try APB but it certainly is not for its name.

Crimecraft is a much better name? who is going to listen to what you have to say after that... Well I did but let it be known that I was around when crimecraft was announced.... 95% of the posts on the announcement was making fun of the name. APB might not be a great name but like the 2nd post said, it has meaning behind it and its simple.

• HoldMeHoldMe Member Posts: 99

If you live in the United States and don't know what an All Points Bulletin is or how it relates to this games theme you really need to get out of the woods or at least watch some modern day movies that deal with law enforcement.

• IdesofMarchIdesofMarch Member Posts: 1,164
    Originally posted by HoldMe

If you live in the United States and don't know what an All Points Bulletin is or how it relates to this games theme you really need to get out of the woods or at least watch some modern day movies that deal with law enforcement.

This.

I mean seriously, what, should they have called it Cops & Robbers instead?

• DerekGordonDerekGordon Member Posts: 59

This topic is not going to lead to any positive or constructive discussion.

Sorry, but I have to lock it.

MMORPG.com Staff

Derek Gordon

This discussion has been closed.