Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTB FFXIV for 360.

I mean I could get it for my PC, but playing it on my 360 would be fantastic. It was awesome for FFXI.

Something tells me these graphics will be too hard core for 360, though :

Guess I'll go pick up a PS3 eventually :(

Comments

• TheStarheartTheStarheart Member Posts: 368

I'm not sure if you don't know that they plan on releasing it for 360. If that's new news to you, then yay! The downside is it won't be releasing when the PC and PS3 versions do because of complications with XBL.

• SSJGotenx268SSJGotenx268 Member Posts: 63
    Originally posted by TheStarheart

I'm not sure if you don't know that they plan on releasing it for 360. If that's new news to you, then yay! The downside is it won't be releasing when the PC and PS3 versions do because of complications with XBL.

Well that just made me happy! But that sucks that it's not going to release when it comes out for PC and PS3. I guess I'll get the PC version for it until it comes out. Thanks for that information! :)

• Draco28Draco28 Member Posts: 14

Actually from what I have read they are working on it which to translate, "were not ready yet but we still have time so you never know" Of course thats just my opinion but I think its possible for xbox to get pretty close to the same release date as everyone else.

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150
    Originally posted by SSJGotenx268

Originally posted by TheStarheart

Well that just made me happy! But that sucks that it's not going to release when it comes out for PC and PS3. I guess I'll get the PC version for it until it comes out. Thanks for that information! :)

You should still get a ps3, it is the better console. There is 2 thing the 360 is better in First is the library of games. Thats a big deal but shouldnt that be expected since the 360 had a head start? Second is xbox live, it has alot "stuff" ( you have a 360 so you know) I am a gamer, I couldnt care less about all the bells and whistles that xbox live has, all I want to do is play my games online. PSN lets me do it free. Games like demons soul, god of war III, and white knight chronicles, all of which are ps3 exclusives  and will be releasing in a decent time frame are justifacation enough to buy a ps3. And you dont have to buy a freakin membership to play online, which  urks me about M$. They are the kings when it comes to nickle and dimeing their customers (in all of its divisions), they will milk every penny they can. More MMO's are to come for the ps3 as SoE and NCSoft are both making MMO's for Ps3. Look up blade and soul trailers. thats suposed to be a ps3 mmo. (btw I am well aware of SoE's reputation) And dont forget that if you have an HDTV that ps3 is also a blue ray player. I never rent standard DvD's anymore from netflix, BR all the way.

Idk if your into the 3D thing but PS3 will have 3D gaming in the near future, gamespot had an article on it. (with compatable games), Personally I have never seen a 3D movie idk if its cool/good or not, but I would try a 3D game just to see what its like. I have not read anything about 360 working on 3d gaming. They might be but I havent seen a thing on it.

Yes I do own both consoles so my veiws are not that of a fanboy who only owns 1 of them. 

Well back on topic, no one is for sure when FFXIV will come to the 360 theres a chance that it wont, if M$ and SE never come to an agreement, youll never see it on xbox. Who know knows how long it will take to reach that agrement, if it even comes.

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• RajenRajen Member Posts: 689

From what I have heard, this game will not be coming to the 360 because of complications with xbox live.

However, I think the 360 may see FFXIV well over a year or 2 after it's released at a minimum... probably a lot longer since microsoft seems to be hard to compromise with. 

I would bite the bullet and get it for PC if you aren't a PS3 fan to be honest. Would hate to wait any longer to play the game. I would especially hate to miss the early birth years of the game. (: