Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to work at Disney World

It's so bright, colorful and nice there. -(^_^)-

It's a fantasy world, Mr.Powers, and that's no shake and bake.

I was destined to work there since the day I came out of my mothers womb.

Well schmoobaloo.

Screw you Dr.Evil.

Hence my mother clothing me in mickey mouse slippers and let's not forget the club kermy shirt.

Schmoobaloo.

Comments

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

I would have guessed your forum name gave it away before the pics.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Disney world is fucking amazing

Anyone else get on the mission to mars ride? wasn't expecting that at all lmao

I threw up right afterwards it was so awesome

• uhjpaeuhjpae Member Posts: 165

I want to go to disneyland too!

• TechleoTechleo Member Posts: 1,984

Freaky... you look like my clone neverland! I mean Im sitting here comparing my baby pictures to yours and Im wearing the same goshdarned shirt?! WTF?!

Back on topic, i never got to go to Disney Land. My parents decided to go to the Grand Canyon... Yeah....

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390

disneyworld is awesome. i felt like a kid again going there, i loved the mission to mars and tower of terror and the paraids are pretty cool 2.

gamertag - Swaffle House

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

I go to school with a guy who worked there. He said he can never set foot inside the place again (because of principle, not a blacklist), and that the place was ruined for him forever more. He just kept saying that a lot of the stuff that went on behind the scenes was pretty despicable.

• GorakkhGorakkh Member Posts: 694
    Originally posted by Murais

I go to school with a guy who worked there. He said he can never set foot inside the place again (because of principle, not a blacklist), and that the place was ruined for him forever more. He just kept saying that a lot of the stuff that went on behind the scenes was pretty despicable.

That's sad, It ruins my fantasy of the positive delight of Disney World >_<

• GorakkhGorakkh Member Posts: 694
    Originally posted by Swafdawg23

disneyworld is awesome. i felt like a kid again going there, i loved the mission to mars and tower of terror and the paraids are pretty cool 2.

I don't believe I've ever been on mission to mars, but I love space mountain.