Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Credits...Abbey Road Studios And The London Symphony Orchestra.

KalayKalay Member Posts: 154

Alot of people are talking about the opening video.  Has anyone bothered to click the credit button on the opening screen.  Just curious.

I clicked the credit button today trying to get the opening video to run and saw some very nice artwork and heard what I am guessing to be the Aion theme sung by I believe to be Oringo, at least that was the name I caught, I could be wrong.

Its worth the view if you get bored waiting for 9/6.

I was also alittle surprised to see Abbey Road Studios in London along wtih the London Symphony orchestra on the music credit list.  The others seemed to be oriental organizations.  I know about a year ago certain symphony orchestras toured the U.S and on their list of performing music were games like Linage 2 and World Of Warcraft so I am not completely surprised by the London orchestra, but Abbey Road Studios!!

Also, reading the credits it seems that everyone involved in the making of the game is oriental!  It looks as if the entire family tree of Kim were involved in the creation of Aion, also Park and Choi.  Do we get any free chinese food tickets or chits with the purchase of the 'Limited' collectors edition?

Are any true bloodied Americans playing this game?! 

Please no flaming...thanks.

GlassEye

Comments

• scodavisscodavis Member Posts: 190
    Originally posted by Kalay

Also, reading the credits it seems that everyone involved in the making of the game is oriental!  It looks as if the entire family tree of Kim were involved in the creation of Aion, also Park and Choi.  Do we get any free chinese food tickets or chits with the purchase of the 'Limited' collectors edition?
    Please no flaming...thaniks.

Yes, since this was originally an Asian produced game, one would expect most of the development team to have Asian names.  No Chinese food for you.  I think you would be more comfortable with a cracker.

I'm not sure how many Native Americans will be playing this game, wish I could help but I just have no idea.

• KalayKalay Member Posts: 154
    Originally posted by scodavis

Originally posted by Kalay

Please no flaming...thaniks.

Yes, since this was originally an Asian produced game, one would expect most of the development team to have Asian names.  No Chinese food for you.  I think you would be more comfortable with a cracker.

I'm not sure how many Native Americans will be playing this game, wish I could help but I just have no idea.

Ok, just because  you were nice enough to write something in my post I will squawk once, but only once.

"Squawk!  Pieces of eight, Pieces of eight!  Squawk!"

GlassEye

• scodavisscodavis Member Posts: 190

lol

It is cool that the London Symphony Orchestra did some of the music.  I'm headed off to check the credits right now.

So erm, thanks.