Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your site is making my IE crash

Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
I noticed that in the last couple of days.  Sometime when entering your site IE will crash before loading the site.  So far i got 3 crashes in the last 2 days.  IE never crash here or elswhere before so it must be something new with your site.   Anyone else have crash issues here ?

Comments

• moonfogmoonfog Member Posts: 979

Dont use IE. It sucks. Try Opera or Firefox and see it the problem still happens. (opera is my fav.)

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Switch to Firefox!  I have problems when posting only on mmorpg.com (Somehow ign.com, starwarsgalaxies.com and worldofwarcraft.com forums are fine) with Internet Explorer.  I switched to Firefox and everything is good now.

Not that I mind, Firefox is so much more stable than IE anyways.  It was worth the switch.  Besides, Internet Explorer will always be there!  It's not like you can uninstall IE in Windows XP, it's part of Windows itself and if you find a way to remove IE, you ruin Windows XP :)

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• SpitFyreSpitFyre Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Any particular page doing this?

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718
    I use IE and my computer don't crash.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos