Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any 1 know when the final beta test 4 europe launch date is??

2»

Comments

• EnmeshianEnmeshian Member Posts: 24

I visit every day in www.wow-europe.com to see when the Final Closed Beta test would start, and I agree that it's scheduled for end of 2004/beginning of January...  Just can't wait when the real game starts! I think I'll get the game within 2 weeks. Eternal waiting... image

Winners won't never give up,
    losers won't never win.

I eat 2 peons for breakfast

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

the gameplay.com beta kits are only just being sent out now.... so itll be at least 4-5 more days until it starts.

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European

• saximsaxim Member Posts: 14

It's just wait and see..

//saxim

• KongHongKongHong Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by Neas
    the gameplay.com beta kits are only just being sent out now.... so itll be at least 4-5 more days until it starts.imageBeta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European

So you think that the final beta will begin when people start to recive their beta kits from gameplay, uh?

mama's hero

mama's hero

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

Originally posted by KongHong
    Originally posted by Neas
    the gameplay.com beta kits are only just being sent out now.... so itll be at least 4-5 more days until it starts.imageBeta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European

So you think that the final beta will begin when people start to recive their beta kits from gameplay, uh?

mama's hero

thats what has been delaying it :P

I mean it was supposed to be originally around mid december i.e 12-15th

But gameplay.com was added On the preorder day because no CE preorders where available from GAME for uk people. Because of that they obviously didnt plan on having more beta kits so had to make more of them for gameplay.com especially.

This obv slowed them down somewhat, and then xmas loomed and it wouldve been bad to have the servers up over xmas.

Once everyone who preordered has final beta kits then they can begin to start. It wont start until a few days after the gameplay.com kits are sent. I.e 4-5 days from now around 4th jan be my guess.

• NimiNimi Member Posts: 52

Now they've changed again:

Server languages
    Ryann 30/12/2004
    Starting with the European Final Beta Test in early January 2005, all European servers will be assigned a preferred language. English, French and German will each be the preferred language on at least two PvP and two PvE servers at the beginning of Final Beta. Additional servers will be added throughout the Final Beta period to accommodate the increasing number of players. The type and language of added servers will be based on the demand we see from server populations.

While you are able to use any language client on any server, we strongly encourage you to use a client of the server's preferred language. When playing on a European server all public chat and contact wish customer service is required to be in the server's preferred language.

~Lets see said the blind man to the deaf man~

~Lets see said the blind man to the deaf man~

• OttomarOttomar Member Posts: 26

ignore this post, information posted here was already to be found

Tried: Most MMO's, Playing: EQ2