Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for new game! C:

loln00bloln00b Member Posts: 1

Hello. I am looking for a game to play with two friends of mine.

we've been playing Requiem:Bloodymare together for about 1 week, and well.. it's kinda starting to suck.

Basically, we're looking for a F2P game, with good group content so we can REALLY play together and have fun until school starts. Preferably a fantasy game with swords'n'boards. AND AWESOME GRAPHICS! No bullcrap graphics, i didn't get a new pc for nothing..

P.S. Cleavage.. it should have cleavage. My friends won't play otherwise. Stubborn old perv goat.

Comments

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

Well basically that game doesn't exist. Could always try Runes of Magic though.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• jinxitjinxit Member UncommonPosts: 854

How about 2moons.acclaim.com/index.htm its free and has big boobies but like any other f2p game out there quests are basic and the graphics are so so.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

mm in f2p ,fair graphic 

men thast remove lot of game 

rune of magic is fair but not great looking

mm maybe jade dynasty 

mm you might want to search dx 10 game on google it will filter all crappy looking game

• shaon94shaon94 Member Posts: 41

As long as they do not push it back Dungeons and Dragons is about to become free to play.  Really a decent game especially for free.  I also think the game is even better when played with multiple people.  Of course it is not F2P yet

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

oh your right forgot about that one going f2p 

yep this might be your only ticket in f2p op