Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For anybody that has an Xbox

ok this sounds stupid and is probaly a waste of time a doubt is anything but here is what happend. I turned on my xbox and came to that menu where it says memory, settings etc. And my xbox is right next to my tv speaker. And i hear these VERY faint noises coming from my TV speaker so i turn my sound up all the way and you can hear this guy talking and he is saying random stuff like "gei gei fourteen" and a bunch of other random noises. So i wonder if it just my tv or the xbox. So i turn my xbox off and the weird voice stops. I turn my xbox back on wait till it comes to that main menu and the weird vocie starts agine.

Will sombody else try this it is weird. Just turn you Xbox on and wait till the main menu and turn your sound all the way up and listen hold your ear up to the speaker. It is awful quiet to be like a sound effect and it is copletley random. What is it sublimitel messeging (hopes he spelled sublimitel right) is he trying to give you the urge to watch that horrible moive with Jennifer Lopez and Ben Afflack. . . . . . whats it call Gigi. The voice does say "gei gei 14" they kinda sound the same. LOL this is probaly a waste of you all time but try it if you got an xbox ::::08::

The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

Comments

• MunkiMunki Member CommonPosts: 2,128

hmm you ever heard songs backwards.
    Its just your mind playing tricks.
    Its probably just static, and your mind is listening to it, and trying to make sense of it.
    And the result is your hearing gibberish.

The same theory works with playing songs backwards and letting people read the supposed lyrics.
    It just an age old mind trick,

after 6 or so years, I had to change it a little...

• FilipinoFuryFilipinoFury Member Posts: 1,056

There is no way it is static i mean when i had the sound up all the way you could hear it clearly NO way it was static. There where acctual noises too not a static noise chhhhhhhhhhh!!! it was a acctual guy saying random thing. I just tryed it agine i get the same thing some funky voice

The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

On Time? On Target? Never Quit?

• gizma99kgizma99k Member Posts: 239
    I myself just turned it on and turned it up but i only heard the backround noise (sounds like a thunder storm) but no voice....

• RavenStJRavenStJ Member Posts: 309

wow that is wierd.. mieegieee oookiaa moooeakiaaa

to damned funny, possibly a glitch

• WardropWardrop Member Posts: 462
    Yea i hear it on our halo xbox. There are a few others too.