Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

where is the gfx ugrade

adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

I was wondering, is the gfx upgrade only on the new planet, or is it a whole makeover?  I left a toon somewhere by the noob area and am thinking of starting him up.  Do i need to travel to go see this awsome looking world or will i see it there? 

Thanks in advance!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

Comments

• Lunchbox76Lunchbox76 Member Posts: 294

Its a complete upgrade of the whole thing. Personally I dont like the new look, would have rathered they used the older assets.

Playing Fallen Earth.

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

There aren't any new planets yet.

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814

It's like a game in beta right now. Loads of bugs, features missing. And if you don't have a high-end machine it's not really an improvement graphically.

• pb1285npb1285n Member Posts: 505

I can play it on the highest settings no problem for the most part.

It looks good in some settings, while others are a huge mess. They really need to fire the map designer. I feel like trees and shrubbery were just tossed around on the ground with no thought of aethetic quality. Like I said certain areas look great, especially along the shoreline and inside building but in the end I can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814
    Originally posted by pb1285n

It looks good in some settings, while others are a huge mess. They really need to fire the map designer. I feel like trees and shrubbery were just tossed around on the ground with no thought of aethetic quality.

I completely agree about the trees and shrubbery. There's not coherent feel right now. I wish they'd get rid of the old bland building textures, too, that still feature at places like Atlas Haven.

• Nytewolf2k7Nytewolf2k7 Member Posts: 181
    Originally posted by Mahlo

Originally posted by pb1285n

It looks good in some settings, while others are a huge mess. They really need to fire the map designer. I feel like trees and shrubbery were just tossed around on the ground with no thought of aethetic quality.

I completely agree about the trees and shrubbery. There's not coherent feel right now. I wish they'd get rid of the old bland building textures, too, that still feature at places like Atlas Haven.

Agreed. (Message too short)

Sick of playing Entropia Universe? Want to quit, but don't want your hard earned money to vanish? Give your items to ME :-)