Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any 1 know when the final beta test 4 europe launch date is??

I bougth the beta key on december the 1 th. It says to go on www.wow-europe.com and watch for the latest information about the launch date is. But i can find it. Any 1 now when the launch date is?image

Comments

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Well many hoped it would be like an xmas present starting final beta but no one knows for sure when.

I am guessing early january but thats just a guess.

• ZrazikZrazik Member Posts: 195

I believe there was announcment on the forums that it'll be in January, but once forums are up again you may want to check it.

• they've been clever, taken down the forums. that way, there is no way to get any information for us that aren not in the CB. silly.

Loves the jobs you hate

• supergunnarsupergunnar Member Posts: 90

Thx. I was 1 of them ho thougth it will come as an x-mas gift image

But yea it will probably come like december/January....

You guys gonna play wow???

• Im definately gonna play.
    i got my FB waiting, and im gonna sign up for 6 months when it goes live.

Loves the jobs you hate

• FoxlyFoxly Member Posts: 78

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/news/wow-oldnews.html

This is all the beta info I could find. Looks like beta testers for Europe were chosen a while ago and all Open & Closed beta testings are over. CTRL F and type 'beta' to speed through the many beta testing updates on this worldofwarcraft.com news archive.image

UPDATE:

From worldofwarcraft.com's English community site regarding European beta testing.

'The Final Beta Test, which is currently scheduled for the end of December / beginning of January..'

"Define me by my personality, not my nationality or the politics related to any nation I may live in."

"...the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem and hardly ever what we dream."

• NimiNimi Member Posts: 52

[quote]Originally posted by Foxly
    [b][url=http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/news/wow-oldnews.html]
    This is all the beta info I could find. Looks like beta testers for Europe were chosen a while ago and all Open & Closed beta testings are over. CTRL F and type 'beta' to speed through the many beta testing updates on this worldofwarcraft.com news archive.image[/b][/quote]

Nope, you're wrong there. Final beta is still waiting for the europeans.

~Lets see said the blind man to the deaf man~

Ok same here. Gonna sign up for 6 months. Maybe we can party 1 time......image

• KasumiKasumi Member Posts: 6

for europe Gameplay should have the pre-order beta kits in stock, just waiting for them to send them now. so the Final beta should be round the first 2 weeks of january

• Originally posted by Kasumi
    for europe Gameplay should have the pre-order beta kits in stock, just waiting for them to send them now. so the Final beta should be round the first 2 weeks of january

i think so to. but my personal opinion is that its lame to sell them over a month before you can use them.

Loves the jobs you hate

from worldofwarcraft.com:

'World of Warcraft European Closed Beta Test Has Begun! - Ordinn on 09/30/04

image Email invitations were sent out this evening welcoming the first round of testers to the World of Warcraft European closed beta. We would like to congratulate all the European testers who received invitations, and thank you for helping us test World of Warcraft!

To get the latest news and information on the World of Warcraft European closed beta, please use the following links:

English World of Warcraft Community Site

German World of Warcraft Community Site

French World of Warcraft Community Site

Cheers! '

"Define me by my personality, not my nationality or the politics related to any nation I may live in."

"...the enchantment of error that you put on me I must wear forever in your eyes. We are not always what we seem and hardly ever what we dream."

Found this on worldofwarcraft.com's English community site (link above):

To answer all the questions:

Localised versions and exclusive patch for Europe
    Ryann, 15/12/2004

With the European launch of World of Warcraft just around the corner we're happy to be able to give details on the final stages of the European Beta Test process.

imageimageIn the upcoming days, the current players of the European Closed Beta will be able to download and test the French and German localized versions of the game.

imageAdditionally, the European Closed Beta testers will be treated to an exclusive of the much awaited upcoming World of Warcraft patch, before it reaches the US and Korean servers. The patch will be available in the localized versions as well as English. More news about the contents of the patch will be available soon.

imageThe Final Beta Test, which is currently scheduled for the end of December / beginning of January, will begin simultaneously in English, French and German. The start of the Final Beta Test will be the next time new testers will be welcomed to join the game.

You can read more about it on this page.

• SaranumSaranum Member UncommonPosts: 95

From en.wow-europe.com

Localised versions and exclusive patch for Europe
    Ryann, 15/12/2004
    With the European launch of World of Warcraft just around the corner we're happy to be able to give details on the final stages of the European Beta Test process.

In the upcoming days, the current players of the European Closed Beta will be able to download and test the French and German localized versions of the game.

Additionally, the European Closed Beta testers will be treated to an exclusive of the much awaited upcoming World of Warcraft patch, before it reaches the US and Korean servers. The patch will be available in the localized versions as well as English. More news about the contents of the patch will be available soon.

The Final Beta Test, which is currently scheduled for the end of December / beginning of January, will begin simultaneously in English, French and German. The start of the Final Beta Test will be the next time new testers will be welcomed to join the game.

You can read more about it on this page.

Edit:
    Lol, oh well too late ::::31::

----------------------------------------
    Evil UO has doomed my poor soul, and now I'm wandering restlessly through all MMORPG's desperately searching for a place to rest in peace.....

----------------------------------------
    Evil UO has doomed my poor soul and now I'm wandering restlessly through all MMORPG's, desperately searching for a place to rest in peace.....

Do I hear an echo?image

Hehe.... yea ok.... it comes like the first 2 weeks of january.... Its SOOOOOO lame to sell a game 1 month before you can play...

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

Yeah yeah we are all waiting.
    But you are to blame yourself.
    You think that blizzard is relesing the pre-order pack right before the FB, well blizzard said nothing about this!
    Blizzard said when they !thought! the FB was ready, not a specific date!
    And as you know, they have been pushing WoW around, use your head!
    What is the difference about buying the pack now, next week or last month? You are still buying it!

PLAY SOMTIHNG ELSE!

Tips:

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
    Half life: 2
    NFSU: 2 (Need for speed underground)
    Ratchet and Clank: 3
    CS: Source
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Killzone
    Sid Miers: Pirates
    Halo: 2
    Riddick: Escape from Butcher bay
    Fifa: 2004
    Eyetoy:2
    Sing Star: Party
    Warcraft: 3

(I like some of these games but not all, trying to cover all areas. Have any games to add?)

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::
    ---------------------------------------------

• KasumiKasumi Member Posts: 6

Think your misunderstanding somthing.

Pre-Orders of the game should recive there beta key in a week or two's time(christmas here may have to wait for it to get out of the way and evey one to start work again) I duno what comes in the beta package other than the beta key.
    All those already in closed beta get moved into the final beta and the pre-order's of the game also get in with there beta key

The Game itself wont be sent till the 18th of febuary (the release date currently)

Helping to knock down any concern about the European release date from this thread (since it is about the launch date, which has been answered),anyone who is interested in following this concern with WoW and other MMORPG's should refer to my thread on internationally supportive & unsupportive MMORPG's should check out the thread link below. It offers constructive criticism and also addresses common issues in international game distribution. We give credit to those MMORPG's that deserve it also.Please post only constructive criticisms, contribute something and support/justify your opinions with facts, please. image

If you want to bring to light international MMORPG issues, please refer to my thread imagehttp://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/setstart/1/loadthread/29207/loadforum/51/loadclass/35  Any nationality can & should post. Whatever you do, please give constructive criticism and support your opinions with facts. BE SURE TO CHECK THAT YOUR OPINION ISN'T ALREADY EXPRESSED IN ANOTHER POST, IF IT IS AND YOU STILL WANT TO POST USE THE 'QUOTE' OPTION. Thanks!

• LSDMiraculixLSDMiraculix Member Posts: 95

the answer is: "soon..."
    or "It's done when it's done"

Blizzard hasn't announced any date

Originally posted by LSDMiraculix

the answer is: "soon..."
    or "It's done when it's done"
    Blizzard hasn't announced any date

Actually, this is from WoW's website, 15 December, Blizzard stated:

The Final Beta Test, which is currently scheduled for the end of December / beginning of January, will begin simultaneously in English, French and German. The start of the Final Beta Test will be the next time new testers will be welcomed to join the game.

You can read more about it onthis page.

Beats 'Soon' or 'When it's done it's done'.

• man, I for one am getting tired of waiting.
    Get the lead out blizzard.

Loves the jobs you hate

Yeah, and they are still using "currently scheduled", what if they push it even more?

Could be distribution issues or international policy issues between the countries concerned. Blizzard has been awesome in the past with Battlenet in Europe, so I'm giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt. Just because a bunch of people aren't patient enough to hammer out a decent Beta our final release of WoW could have serious issues. There must be a lot of forseeable problems for now and I'd rather have a decent version of WoW rather than a rushed botched job. It could be they are also adding additional servers while running the Beta process, there must be a great number of key factors involved in launching something so big and so anticipated to Europe. I just hope it is worth it in the end. Besides, this is a Beta testing in 3 languages, a lot of liasing must be done. I'm just grateful we're getting the software at all. After all, it's not like they had to sell it to Europe, just a smart move. After all 1 Euro is worth $1.35 now, right? I'm sure they are giving us a generalized date due to the fact that crap happens when you Beta test an MMORPG and a solid date could get you sued in the States if you don't come through (False Advertising). It certainly wouldn't do for Blizzard to release the software to Europe on a specified date and have all their servers crash because testing wasn't quite finished by the specified date.  image

I knew about Final Fantasy X, XI, & XII at least a year 1/2 before release and I could wait. Development takes time and beta testing is the most time consuming part of software development.

"Hello,

We are very sorry, but we have no information for you on this at present. We can just confirm you that the Final Beta test will start in January.

Please keep an eye on our website, <http://en.wow-europe.com/>; as we will post any updates there first.

Thanks for your understanding.

Blizzard Europe Entertainment
    Ana
    Billing Support
    www.wow-europe.com"

Ok then we all know the realase date.... welll almost. Its coming in the start of january. For those ho think its a looong w8ing time download a free mmorpg or a trial or somthing.! Ang play it to wow starts......::::20::