Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guilds? Clans? What?

ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

What will the player-run organisations be called? Federations? Clans? Leagues? Any info on how STO's guild system will work?

Comments

• TheRavenOfDeathTheRavenOfDeath Member UncommonPosts: 14

If I remember correctly they will be called federation. but I am not sure. sorry friend

• EbolavirusEbolavirus Member Posts: 21

crews and fleets acording to website and their fourms

Me

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Guild = Fleet in STO. According to the devs it will have a ranking system and robust fleet management tools but we've not heard any actual details about any of it. The only thing we know for sure is that they will be called Fleets.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• neorandomneorandom Member Posts: 1,681

klingons should have houses imo, and romulans have factions, and cardassians have things like the obsidian order, if everyone was a bit different like that it would be so cool =D

• RaitonDashurRaitonDashur Member Posts: 38

Fleets as far as I know, Like mine. Check out 12th fleet thread on page 1.

==============?==============
    Billy Helms
    Captain First Grade
    U.S.S. Excursion NCC 96023
    Omega Fleet
    ==============?==============

• WikiUltimateWikiUltimate Member Posts: 6

As of now, Fleets are the guilds of STO. Devs have yet to release more info.

Klingons will have Houses, but all we know about them is that 2 different Klingon Houses can fight eachother.

• DubhlaithDubhlaith Member Posts: 1,012

That is a cool system. It is good to see that they are trying to keep the feeling of the Star Trek universe. There may well be some problems, but the effort they seem to be putting forth is admirable.

"Gamers will no longer buy the argument that every MMO requires a subscription fee to offset server and bandwidth costs. It's not true — you know it, and they know it." —Jeff Strain, co-founder of ArenaNet, 2007

WTF? No subscription fee?

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543

Originally posted by neorandom

klingons should have houses imo, and romulans have factions, and cardassians have things like the obsidian order, if everyone was a bit different like that it would be so cool =D

Cardassians would have "orders," like the 4th Order, 2nd Order etc.