Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about game

Idnc31Idnc31 Member Posts: 25
When the game is finished with beta and released will it be free and if not is it going to be a monthly fee or what and how much? Does any1 know?

SO BORED

Comments

• eosyneeosyne Member UncommonPosts: 392

For one. The game is so large and massive it couldn't possibly have been free funding. The content and system is large and it also needs a large staff to keep the content coming. Of course it's going to cost money.

If it doesn't cost money I wouldn't play it because it wouldn't be around very long without funding and paying it's staff. I'll definitely be playing.

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

It''s not going to be. Check here: http://www.mutablerealms.com/faq.html#1.5. So yes there will be a monthly cost to pay for all the bandwith for a single server.

---------------------------- Desolation Guild Website ---------------------------
    Currently:
    Beta: Guild Wars
    Playing: EQII & WOW
    (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• GilGadalGilGadal Member Posts: 29

If you Read the FAQ you would also know that it may even cost more then the normal MMORPG pricing range for a monthly fee.

And if you can name decent Free MMORPG's as big as the main ones good luck to you. It is just the way it is...and I am guessing thats the way we are heading gaming wise. Soon the market will be flooded with p2p games...

ChK ';..;' Gil ';..;' ChK
    Leader of the Crimson Hell Knights
    www.crimsonhellknights.tk

ChK ';..;' Gil ';..;' ChK
    Leader of the Crimson Hell Knights
    www.crimsonhellknights.tk

• LordAnubisLordAnubis Member Posts: 112

pI personaly think the game will cost 10 -15 Eu a month for me thats around about £10 or $16 take your pick.

Anything more and i would consider not paying as one already sugsseful ummorpg chargges around that