Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resubscription

dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229

Hey I was wondering - If I play for a few months, then cancel my account for a couple, then resubscribe, are my characters kept? It's just I may be able to tell in advance whether or not I'll be able to play much in a month so if I don't have to play every month that'd be great. In WoW they always said if you cancel your subscription they will keep your characters but not they aren't obliged to do so and it won't be indefinite.. do people actually have their accounts wiped? or is this just to cover their arses for T&C?

Comments

• aesperusaesperus Member UncommonPosts: 5,135

afaik, yes. They will keep your characters.

As for how long, you'll probably have to read the terms of service, but if it's only for a couple months you should be fine.

• KryptyKrypty Member UncommonPosts: 454

Something I have seen some MMO's do, including Vanguard, is after a period of time (like a year), they will allow people to petition for your name or something, as it is not fair for a name to be taken by someone who is inactive for that long, but even then they let you keep your character.

I am sure for Aion that you are given at a least a year before they take any steps.

• dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229

Thanks guys :)