Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I hate Blackrock server.

VronVron Member Posts: 71

A 700 person queue more than one month after release, /sigh.

Comments

• Otto_ManicOtto_Manic Member Posts: 202
    Don't blame the server or Blizzard, blame the Aussies, who decided that their entire nation should play on one server. GG guys.

Otto!

I'm looking for some friends that I lost contact with over the years...

EQ: Horlain (Firiona Vie)
    DAOC: Kaizur (Guinevere)

Otto!

• VronVron Member Posts: 71

Well Blackrock isn't the only server, Frostwolf and a few more have queues, too. I just tried Frostwolf and it was at 500+.

::::16::

• Otto_ManicOtto_Manic Member Posts: 202

Let me get this straight, your server is "Very High Pop" and there's a queue, so you decide to go to MY server and try to overcrowd us even more? Please, do us all a favour and just go to a Med Pop server, help spread things out a bit, and no queues. That would be awesome, and I'm not saying this to be mean, cos it's true.

Just a note: I've been on FW since 2am on the nite of release, so I by no means contributed to the queues aside from playing my character on the server I chose from day one when it was "Low Pop"

Otto!

Otto!

• BuZeRBuZeR Member UncommonPosts: 77

Erm most of us joined Blackrock on the day it was released (Yes im an Aussie). Theres not that many Aussies on Blackrock just that it seems people need to blame someone for the lagg. All the Aussies i know (around 100 or so) are all of Horde, and theres 3000 active Horde and 7000 active Alliance on our server. So we make up very little of the playerbase.

Anyway besides small minded people crying because they lack braincells and a half decent education the queues might be from the Holidays.... You do realise these last few days the whole world pritty much has 4 days off for x-mas. So everyone who owns WoW is pritty much trying to play. That might be where the queues came from.

By the way Otto, ever wonder why you lsot touch with your 'friends'?

• VronVron Member Posts: 71

I didn't mean I was going to join FW.. I just tried another server to see if any others had a server queue.