Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas Wish List

AldrethAldreth Member UncommonPosts: 79

Christmas Wish List -

1. A GM, just one, please god.

2. Someone to answer an /appeal.

3. Server Stability

4. Humans can be Hunters.

5. All L33T K1Dz DI3

6. More diversity among characters

7. Consistent and accurate updates from Blizzard

8. Higher resolution textures

9. Patches that don't cause RMA Numbers

10. To not have to write this list.

Don't get excited about a tax cut. It's like a mugger giving you back fare for a taxi.

Don't get excited about a tax cut. It's like a mugger giving you back fare for a taxi.

Comments

• AciDicEdicTAciDicEdicT Member UncommonPosts: 156

Christmas Wish list -
    1. For santa to delivery a bomb to every ones house who complains too much cleverly disguised in a present.

Desolation
    "Stare at the Sun im bored..."

Desolation
    "Stare at the Sun im bored..."

• AldrethAldreth Member UncommonPosts: 79

11. Correct inflections, syntax, and word formations (also known as grammar) from responses.

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

12. Better DL speed from "Blizzard Downloader"

13. Blizzard rules

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::
    ---------------------------------------------

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

13. For mobs to stop sinking into the ground.

14. for mobs to stop freight training through me only to rubberband back in front or even worse attack me from behind.

I miss DAoC

• YawnsterYawnster Member Posts: 46
    Hey Aldreth, if you read number 5 closely you'll notice that your one of them. Your one of those people who complain about every damn flaw with this game. Shut up and play, and if it's too hard or "glitchy" for you, go away, because chances are I won't want to group with you.

• FadeFade Member Posts: 419

definitely a faster blizz downloader and maby some form of housing like guild halls

Playing: WoW, MXO
    Beta/retired: AO, PE, SWG, Tibia, L2, RS, RO, KO, EL, SoR
    hope to play: dark and light

proud member of BKB http://www.bkbhq.com/

• JackdogJackdog Member UncommonPosts: 6,321

Originally posted by Yawnster
    Hey Aldreth, if you read number 5 closely you'll notice that your one of them. Your one of those people who complain about every damn flaw with this game. Shut up and play, and if it's too hard or "glitchy" for you, go away, because chances are I won't want to group with you.

It's the people who complain about the flaws in the game that make them better. Fanbois who scream everything is perfect, don't pick on Blizz/SOE/Funcom?Mythic are the games worst enimies.

Believe it or not companies do not spend money on fixing problems because they are just good joes and care about you deeply. Grow up. I bet you would not want to group with me either I suppose, but I'll get over it.

I miss DAoC

• supergunnarsupergunnar Member Posts: 90

Blizzard realases the european final beta test!

• HempHunterHempHunter Member Posts: 47

omg supergunner do you wanna kill me ? ^^ plz add a little THAT to your post ... my heart stopped for a second and i checked asap the wow homepage if the final beta really started ;P

• YukiYuki Member Posts: 27

???. To make WoW FREE!!
    (every one wishes that somwhere inside)

Thers no death, There is the force
    -Sw:KOTOR
    ::::18::

Sorry for bad grammar!
    (12 [soon 13] years old polish boy)
    ::::18::

• DiagonDiagon Member Posts: 13

15. some kind of RP maybe via a GOOD repution-system...

• SystranSystran Member Posts: 105

Originally posted by Jackdog

Originally posted by Yawnster

It's the people who complain about the flaws in the game that make them better. Fanbois who scream everything is perfect, don't pick on Blizz/SOE/Funcom?Mythic are the games worst enimies.
    Believe it or not companies do not spend money on fixing problems because they are just good joes and care about you deeply. Grow up. I bet you would not want to group with me either I suppose, but I'll get over it.

I don't really think it's the "people who COMPLAIN about flaws" that make them better...cause first off, you don't wanna make the flaws better, you want to fix them....image second of all, it's people that notice and report bugs, errors, & such......not people that whine about the game b/c it's not the exact way they want it to be (no i'm not saying anybody specific).

GL & HF all.

--Systran

• RedCloudRedCloud Member Posts: 45

Jackdog - It's the people who complain about the flaws in the game that make them better. Fanbois who scream everything is perfect, don't pick on Blizz/SOE/Funcom?Mythic are the games worst enimies.

A very thoughtful resolution, but you are overlooking the fact that most of the posts against Blizzard are clear bullshit.  If the server is down there is a reason, and no bitching, moaning, etc. is going to fix the problem faster.  If there are legitimate bugs/glitches then by all means please post them... but as of now 95% of all complaints on the forums on Blizzards websites are simply whining.  It's true though that Blizzard is just doing this to extract your money.

Chief Red Cloud

Chief Red Cloud

• YawnsterYawnster Member Posts: 46
    these two fellows understand what im saying

• TackleburyTacklebury Member UncommonPosts: 295

Couple quick points...

1.)  People have the right to complain if they want.  Just quit reading if you see it's that kind of post.

2.) Complaining in a forum where no blizzard rep is ever going to read your complaint = waste of time.

IMO, complain all you like, but if you want them to do something about it, make it in the form of a BUG report, Feedback report or go to their forum and post.  Then you might get a response.  Just my 2cp. Peace image

Tacklebury --}>>>

Tacklebury --}>>>