Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Very Intserting Comments

KausKaus Member UncommonPosts: 3

Love to read your forums it makes me what to read more and laugh it great time to pass your time while watching t.v.

keep it up and have fun

Comments

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

Originally posted by Kaus

Love to read your forums it makes me what to read more and laugh it great time to pass your time while watching t.v.
    keep it up and have fun

hahaha glad you enjoy it, you should look at the offical one af forum.neocron.com as good a laugh as here sometimesimage

• MasentajaMasentaja Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by ezza
    hahaha glad you enjoy it, you should look at the offical one af forum.neocron.com as good a laugh as here sometimesimage

I suggest NOT to go in NC forums, that place is a hell image

Full of whiners and stuff, well sometimes there's some interesting subjects, bbut 95% of ppl there just whines. image

man the whining is why that forum is funny.

and lets face it 99% of the posts here are whining about how the game sucks blah blah blah so not much diffrence from the offical forumimage

• RavenStJRavenStJ Member Posts: 309

the sad thing is the game sucks.. and it had potential. but with them using a pron/gambling company to take their funds made it worse.

i give neo another 7 monthes of life or less

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by RavenStJ

the sad thing is the game sucks.. and it had potential. but with them using a pron/gambling company to take their funds made it worse.

i give neo another 7 monthes of life or less

I guess DoY was not the answer to all of the Neocron problems?

I remember coming in here and reading several months ago, many MANY posts saying "Don't worry, when DoY comes out the population will come back.." etc, etc.

From what I am reading, I guess they were all wrong? :)

• Dirk_GentlyDirk_Gently Member Posts: 193

Originally posted by dsorrent

I remember coming in here and reading several months ago, many MANY posts saying "Don't worry, when DoY comes out the population will come back.." etc, etc.

That's because DoY still hasn't arrived. All that has hit the Neocron players atm is a half-finished Beta product without a number of the features promised.

DoY in the form it was promised would have saved Neocron.

Edit: Things haven't been helped by the falling dollar which has made NC 2 super-expensive to Americans.

A good wife deserves more than half the praise, just as a bad one deserves more than half the blame. - Tacitus

• dsorrentdsorrent Member CommonPosts: 1,627

Originally posted by Dirk_Gently

Originally posted by dsorrent

That's because DoY still hasn't arrived. All that has hit the Neocron players atm is a half-finished Beta product without a number of the features promised.

DoY in the form it was promised would have saved Neocron.

Edit: Things haven't been helped by the falling dollar which has made NC 2 super-expensive to Americans.

Isn't that pretty much "par for the course", though?  I mean if DoY, as promised, was supposed to be the savior, and if Reakktor agreed it would "save the game", why would they release a half finished product?  I guess they don't have the same opinion as to the impact of what they promised as many of their fan base, which doesn't really make much sense to me.

if the DoY was released as KK hoped, after over 2 years of promising this and that, then im done with the game, becuase it would seem that what KK want for the game and what the (ever reducing)playing population wants are two seemingly diffrent things.

ask most players there thoughs on the game and they would probebrly say the early months of thegame were the most exciting.

now that aint just because we were new, they changed so many things from early on in the game that made it worth playing, you only have to check the old patch notes to see that.

there are very few vets playing NC now, fewer noobs joining, few old people returning, but the populations are down on the server compared to NC1.

i could give a massive list of all the people who have quit recently, but with the way KK treat customers/go about things communication, the changes they make, it could almost appear that they want to push  old players away from the game.

out with the whiny old vets in with the shiney new play.....oh wait there aint any.

to give a point, i was in possibly the biggest saturn clan, total op domination for months kinda clan, now out of that clan which id say had about 30 odd people in it, there is maybe 2 left playing.

from the string of other clans ive been in from FoC, MiG,MoD, and whatever else only 4 or 5 of them are left.

player retention on NC is terrible, cos they never provided us with a good enough reason to stay.

tomany stay because such and such still plays or like me up to a few weeks ago, i was still paying(though not really playing)in the hope that kk could turn it around and give me a reason to play the game

cos it has so much potential

• ZoneseeKZoneseeK Member Posts: 48

Originally posted by ezza

tomany stay because such and such still plays or like me up to a few weeks ago, i was still paying(though not really playing)in the hope that kk could turn it around and give me a reason to play the game
    cos it has so much potential

The thing that really gets me about that is how LONG people will stay under the false hope that Neocron would get better. I was one of those people for a good while, but eventually after watching KK completely fuck things up over and over and over and over again I realised Neocron would NEVER be fixed and have a decent population. Ever.

I really don't understand how people can still think KK will somehow make neocron decent, after 2+ years of lying. It makes no sense to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by StanLee2

I have to weigh in also. Neocrap 1 and 2 are both terrible.

As an MMORPG game designer (wont say for whom) this should never have been taken out of alpha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by StanLee2

I have to weigh in also. Neocrap 1 and 2 are both terrible.

As an MMORPG game designer (wont say for whom) this should never have been taken out of alpha.