Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gameplay.com eu final beta kits?

NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

Anyone received theirs from this place yet?

I havent checked my residence for a week so wondering if they have been sent out yet.

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European

Comments

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

What is in the kit?

I pre ordered from shop.game.net myself and got a CD soundtrack(yawn) and a beta key like 2 weeks ago and oh an email telling me to watch for when the final beta goes live from the offical EQ WoW site.

So is this the kit or is there more?

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

Originally posted by hercules
    What is in the kit?
    I pre ordered from shop.game.net myself and got a CD soundtrack(yawn) and a beta key like 2 weeks ago and oh an email telling me to watch for when the final beta goes live from the offical EQ WoW site.
    So is this the kit or is there more?

same kit just that gameplay was added at last minute cause nobody from uk could get CE otherwise.

So they obviously got some more beta keys sent out etc. Still id like it just for having it sake. Oh and for the final beta key :P.

• CJM2CJM2 Member Posts: 4

If you pre-ordered off Gameplay recently it is just that; a pre-order. The beta kits sold out a while ago... Like the CEs... They lasted all of 3 hours...

Anyway, I got mine from my local Game. Its surprising that the smaller Game sold out before the big one did. (Don't mind me, I'm rambling again)::::34::

I can confidently say that you have achieved a new pinnacle of cranial-rectal alignment. - Nick Lancaster, to LifeKnight

I can confidently say that you have achieved a new pinnacle of cranial-rectal alignment. - Nick Lancaster, to LifeKnight

I know gameplay.co.uk sold out fast but it was pasted as the site to buy from on the offical WoW siteimage

thus i went game uk.

well i preordered from gameplay.com the CE edition with the pre order bonus back.

I was one of the lucky people who preordered in that very small 4 hour window that the CE's went up :)

Now some of them have sold for 300 pounds on ebay!!. Still im not selling mine heh.

Im asking if anyone on here preordered when the beta pack offer was on (when the gameplay.com link was on the WoW website).

Im gonna contact gameplay.com soon to see whats going on.

Yeah just been to ebay uk and there is  a US version of WoW for sale for £150($300).

Intresting that the seller gives no warning concerning payment.

Then you have people bidding £25($50) for just the final beta CD with the seller promising them MONTHS  of gameplay before the game gets released.

Bit off the topic but just shocking to see how folks will mislead others to make money on ebay.

Anyhow this is like a bump for your post neasimage

I suggest you email gameplay.co.uk and ask them for whats going on.

considering that the EU team are looking for french and german translators im guessing that the game will be releases in feb 2005 as it was slated.... it might even be a couple weeks after that just cause they seem to be doing everything wrong.

Why they looking for translators JUST now???. ]

I say Screw German and french players make them play english and give us the game now. I bet many would agree. I mean there isnt just England, Germany and France in europe. Theres all the others like italy, spain, benelux etc etc.

Although i can see the point, i just hope they DO localise the server.... nothing more horrible when playing an mmorpg when you join a party and dont understand nobody.