Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do i need to buy shadow of angmar to play mines of moria

sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

Is Mines of Moria a stand alone pack and can I directly buy and start playing in MOM  without having to buy or play shadow of angmar

Comments

• crimsonmidcrimsonmid Member Posts: 140

You have to buy Shadows of Angmar as well.

My brain has 2 sides;Left and right. My left side has nothing right and my right side has nothing left...

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Check your box. It should say "Includes Shadows of angmur". Mines of Moria includes the original game.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132

ok but i have to start playing thru shadows of angmar or i can skip it it and directly start with mines

Originally posted by sassoonss

ok but i have to start playing thru shadows of angmar or i can skip it it and directly start with mines

You will start at the beginning. Thankfully they have just refined many zones, so its more polished and fun with tons more content. Not that that matters to you I guess.

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• SilverminkSilvermink Member UncommonPosts: 289

Moria is all high level content.

• sassoonsssassoonss Member UncommonPosts: 1,132
    Originally posted by Mrbloodworth

You will start at the beginning. Thankfully they have just refined many zones, so its more polished and fun with tons more content. Not that that matters to you I guess.

in the trial i had trouble finding groups i

Originally posted by Mrbloodworth

in the trial i had trouble finding groups i

Come to the brandywine server.

----------

How are you?" -Me