Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When Will SB Get There SHit Together

Vyrus_ShakerVyrus_Shaker Member Posts: 12
i have had my account cancelled since june in hopes that shit on entropy and other servers would be fixed i am going crazy without a GOOD game to play and there are no games on the market ATM that even compare IMO to SB. i know alot of ppl went to WoW but i decided not to.  I am just wondering how many of you out there still would love to see them fix the server BS and if they do would you come back and play.

Comments

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

I'm sorry they are not fulfilling your need to play.....I play this game and it is a great game...to me it is alot of fun....and with the new expansion its even cooler....the new race...disc......and all that.....it has alot of cool stuff.....

but idk i guess tis jut me but i think you shoudl not complain about not having a mmo to play that doesn't compare to SB...but yet your not gonna play SB and you decided not to go to EQ2 or WoW...so make up your mind....play SB or go to eq2 or wow...but don't complain about not playing one when you have like 15 right in front of you.

---------------------------------------------
    "Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko

"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura