Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who wants blood elves? (poll)

JbooJboo Member Posts: 12

just a nice poll to go with this forum(please express your opinion on the forum positive or negative)

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-suggestions&t=32335&p=1&tmp=1#post32335

Comments

• JbooJboo Member Posts: 12

Just an addition to the poll, please answer both polls

• EvilPizzaManEvilPizzaMan Member Posts: 16

Yes i want blood elves, but they definatly shouldnt be for the Alliance (They were exiled and hate the alliance's guts). They shouldnt even be for the horde. They should be part of a new faction working for Illidin comprised of Blood Elves, Naga, Draenei, and Satyrs/Nerubians/anything evil.

So Yes, but not for either of the current factions. It just wouldnt make sence

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

Originally posted by EvilPizzaMan
    Yes i want blood elves, but they definatly shouldnt be for the Alliance (They were exiled and hate the alliance's guts). They should even be for the horde. They should be part of a new faction working for Illidin comprised of Blood Elves, Naga, Draenei, and Satyrs/Nerubians/anything evil.

My thoughts exactly. I still voted "Yes" though. I don't think I would play any type of Elf, but they seem cool and others may like the idea.

• EvilPizzaManEvilPizzaMan Member Posts: 16

oops, typo, when i should "should even be for the horde", i actually meant shouldnt. I always do that! i try to type cant, i get can, try to type shouldnt, i get should

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

Yes, then they must be an enemy/neutral to the other factions.
    Also, they can do quest for each faction, so that they can trade, team with that facion. More like hitmen/wommen(can't spell mersaneries)
    So you will have BloodElves on alliance and horde.
    But not to good friends, you can only be in some citys, some races NPC's hate you and mutch mutch more. Figure out the rest!

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::
    ---------------------------------------------

• OnyxBMWOnyxBMW Member Posts: 207

I want blood elves, high elves, goblins and naga.

• TheGrimReapeTheGrimReape Member Posts: 63
    If they add Lord Iladan (Demon Hunter or evil Iladan ) as leader of blood elfs and Naga, and let me play him im for it image
  • CJM2CJM2 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by OnyxBMW
    I want blood elves, high elves, goblins and naga.image

Erm... The High Elves are the Blood Elves, they lost their magic source and became the Blood Elves. ::::02::

I can confidently say that you have achieved a new pinnacle of cranial-rectal alignment. - Nick Lancaster, to LifeKnight

I can confidently say that you have achieved a new pinnacle of cranial-rectal alignment. - Nick Lancaster, to LifeKnight

• EnmeshianEnmeshian Member Posts: 24

Maybe there will be some new races in future, and I would quess that somewhere in Maelstorm is some nagas. image  Should ask it from technical support or just follow the "under development" page.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdevelopment.html

Winners won't never give up,
    losers won't never win.

I eat 2 peons for breakfast

weren't they planning that two-headed ogre race? image I remember smthg very long time ago..

Originally posted by TheGrimReape
    If they add Lord Iladan (Demon Hunter or evil Iladan ) as leader of blood elfs and Naga, and let me play him im for it image

Wasnt it "Lord Illidan"?

losers won't never win.

• TheGrimReapeTheGrimReape Member Posts: 63
    Enmeshian, have you ever played warcraft frozen throne on single player ?
  • pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608

Nahh.

I think Night Elfs enouge.

Secondly I can't see how Blood elf/remaining high elfs could go as a hole race. Blood elfs seems more like a group of survivors rather than a race.

They are also people with no home.

I would rather explore Northrend than going to Outland to be quite frank!

I think there are much more cooler and different races that could be added.

- Goblins - Maybe neutral! Being able to be hired as mercenarys and take a path down either road! Maybe just advanced proffesion race? Could include race specific proffesions like goblin engineer, goblin sappers, goblin zeppelines(would be cool to control own zeppelin) and goblin shredder(seriously rules:P)

- Two Headed Ogres - Would rule!

- The beetles! the race that lived in the  Azjol-Nerub kingdom! Would rule to play one of does beetles! With no armor or weapons, it would to play a total different kind of character! Walking on all fours:) Would be great if they added it along with Arthas faction andd his new northrend kingdom:)

-Abominations/striders would rule aswell:) Maybe an Undead Hero class Race:D?

-Does panda bears?

-half orc/half ogre - like rexxar? Would be sweet?

-pit lord!:D these guys rule^^

-naga:D would be great with an underwater kingdom! could also be added in an expansion similiar to DAOC trials of atlantis!

-furbolg! Does guys rule too:)

-other kinds of trolls like dark trolls or ice trolls! Maybe would be to similiar! Still they could start elsewhere and just have their own faction:D

-Satyr

-Dreanear(if they add outland)!

-gnoll

-drakes/dragons(like in horizons! That was actually sort of cool even though the game was awful)

-blood fiend/overlord/demon thingy

-stormreaver

Allot of cool races in warcraft! Just hope they dont add the lame ones like murlocks and kobolds:D

• VeldoxVeldox Member Posts: 2
    I like the blood elves idea, I would LOVE to play a Pandaren though.

• SlangerSlanger Member UncommonPosts: 280
    I remember seeing this topic on the official forums. I think it'd be great to add blood elves on the horde side. On quite a few servers Alliance out numbers Horde greatly. An additional race would help bump up the horde numbers a bit, and balace things out a tad.image

Currently Playing: EQ2, WoW
    Retired: Everquest, DAoC, WW2Online, AC2
    Quit: SWG

Currently Playing: Eve-Online
    On the Backburner: EQ2
    Retired: EQ, DAoC, WW2Online
    RIP: AC2
    Tried: Ryzom, Roma Victor, RoM, KH2, Forsaken World, AO, AoC, APB
    Quit: SWG PRE-CU(Radiant/Starsider), WoW

Achiever 47% / Explorer 40% / Killer 87% / Socializer 27%

• kilabanekilabane Member Posts: 45
    I think it would be cool if they added the ShadowKnight class. Like the equivalent of a Paladin but instead of heals, they could have lifetaps and regaining health everytime you hit something. Sort of like a reaver from daoc.

"Prepare for the rebirth of the Massively Multiplayer battlefield Q2/Q3."

"Prepare for the rebirth of the Massively Multiplayer battlefield Q2/Q3."

Originally posted by TheGrimReape
    Enmeshian, have you ever played warcraft frozen throne on single player ?

Yes I have, in  fact last time in yesterday, just checked NE first quest that his name is (was) Illidan. image  Or if there was someone else who leaded Nagas and Blood elves, i'll be suprised.

losers won't never win.