Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Damn Alliance pansy!!!

JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Well it's starting to really suck being part of the Horde.

After Level 20, you can finally travel to newer areas with higher level creatures to kill for better XP.  Like Hillsbrad in the Undead or Stone(something) Mountains in the Orcs.  Problem is, those areas are very near the Alliance, so while you are questing or grinding, I've never lived through a night where I won't get killed by 2-6 alliance pansies.  They are always there raiding, they are always there giving us a hard time.

And raids?  Forget it.  You could have 6 horde players attempt to raid the alliance territory, you'll end up having 20 alliance pansies attack you at once.  Just cause they have 10 times more players than the horde.

Blizzard definatly has to do something to make more people play with the Horde.

Look at Star Wars Galaxies.  SOE was smart enough (for once, that was probably the only "smart" move they've done in months) to help the Empire grow by giving them things the Rebels did not have.  Such as ATST and ATAT in PVP.  Or faction scanners.  Or the Imperial Crackdown chapter.  Because of all that, so many people found it fun to become an Imperial and instead of having 75% Rebels and 25% Imperials, it ended up becoming more like 50:50 !!!

We need this in WoW!

We need more Level 60 NPCs guarding the Horde areas!  We need PVP pets only the Horde can use to make PVP more equal.  I mean, if you have 6 Alliances versus 2 Horde, at least if 1 person could call out a PVP pet, it will be 6 alliances VS 2 hordes+1 horde pet!  The odds are a bit better dont you think?

Or heck, Blizzard, just add the honor system ASAP!!!!!!!!  I'm not even playing my Undead Priest anymore, I started a new Night-Elf Hunter on Earthen Realm server, I actually see the huge difference in population when playing a Night-Elf.  It's sick.

But hey what can I do?  If I can't beat'em, join'em!!!!

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

Comments

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

You could just find a way to go and attack the lowest level Alliance areas like some Alliance players are doing on our server. But you're right, some servers need a faction balance or something to help their side become more even. Some servers are as close to equillibrium as they are going to get, and others are all out of wack, too.

• BigxBigx Member Posts: 148
    Yeah that just sucks.  When allience seems to like to get these uber 45+ attacking towns and lower lvls.  Just in sun rock 2 45 1 paly another mage allience attacked 1 33 hunter and 31 shaman ran over near them when the 2 45 seen couple 30ish.  They ran.  I started ranting about how much of cowards seem to attack 20 lvls below and when someone within 15 lvls they run.  1 horde guy says war is war lvls dont mean nothing.  Like I told him go play allience coward cause if say lvls dont make a difference then why do they only attack lower lvls and then run when = is near.  When I see a allience in contested terr.  that is 12 lvls lower I wave and keep going.  No reason for me to play the a**.  I can't see any benefit from me bashing lower lvls.  Guess some peeps like the thrill of it or just suck at = lvls.  I assume horde do the same.

• ArtkilArtkil Member UncommonPosts: 20

Well we have no problems with Alliance here on Blackrock..

Horde players have 30% more XP than Alliance and Alliance have more people.. only by like 200 or so..

GO THE HORDE!!!

Please nerf paper
    Scissors are fine
    Signed rock...

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

If they made a "beatifull" horde race, I think many more would have played the Horde faction
    (Look at alliance Nightelfs)
    The Alliance is so "Nice" and "Pretty" that is why it apeals more than horde.
    If Horde had a "pretty" and "nice" city and race and alliance had a "brutal" and "evil-looking" race and city,
    I think things would be mutch more 50-50.

Do you agree or what....?

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::

• supergunnarsupergunnar Member Posts: 90

I agree! But undeads are pretty cool! I think the most horde players are undead, i think it is the coolest horde race, but nigth elfs better ::::28::! They could make some blood elfes or "bad" elfs....... you know.

Do you agree to that?

Originally posted by supergunnar
    I agree! But undeads are pretty cool! I think the most horde players are undead, i think it is the coolest horde race, but nigth elfs better ::::28::! They could make some blood elfes or "bad" elfs....... you know.

Do you agree to that?

I agree!

New races:

Horde: Blood elfs(The group of evil "Elves" that separated them selfes from Elves and Nigth-Elfs. Evolved to be a more brutal, but good looking Dlood-elfs. Looks different from Night-elfs)

Main race ability:

Blood Madness.
    Go insane, do 200% more dmg, 200 life points. But all armor becomes unusable.
    This ablility will last 20 seconds

Alliance: Goblins( The evil half of gnomes, that have finaly gone to alliance)

Main race ability:

Suicide bomber.
    You lose almost all health, but kill everything around you.
    But the ablilty is only 100% effective in the lvl range of -2 +2. Higher or lover lvl, the ablity will lose dmg badly. Is 50% effective in PvP

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

If you look at the History of Warcraft, you will see why the Blood Elves are not currently in a faction. It's because everyone hates them, and they hate everyone for not agreeing with how they do things. It's a lot like how the Undead used to be, but not the Horde atleats gets along with them, if they don't trust them.
    So really, if anything, there would have to be a nuetral faction to incorporate Blood Elves and still stay relatively truthful to the storylines that Blizzard set up for the game.

Same really goes for the Goblins. They are a nuetral race. Really more like mercenaries than anything else. They go where the money goes. And that's with the Tinkerers' Union or the Venture, Co. I really can't see much of anyone playing as a Goblin, but then again, I said the exact same about Gnomes and Night Elves, so I really don't know.

• worldboy90worldboy90 Member Posts: 39

Well to the idea of having new races, NO. I mean really, it's good enough 4v4 hordevs alliance, pretty fair. People don't wanna play horde right now because their soo badass. Well im playing them just cause their the underdawg, just chill out, more people will start playing soon enough. By the way, I heard pvp really sucks in wow, I haven't started playing yet, but im getting my timecard today to play it. I heard all you do is use potions and bombs in pvp, is that true? I'm deciding to be troll hunter, use the skinning thing and the making armor off the skinning thing... (forgot what its all called..). And im taking fishing and cooking as well :-D!. Well yeah... and stop crying... if the horde are getting so outnumbered, do what i heard so many others done, get a group of horde members, like 40 or something, and have a massive raid on them, MASSIVE, to teach them a lesson, and try to attack their newbie players.

• Diesel021878Diesel021878 Member Posts: 12
    I played the beta for 2 months. Played the horde, loved it. Didn't care much for the Alliance. I'm waiting a month or two for the initial newness to wear off and most the exploiters, cheaters, kids, and other undisirables to get weeded out.

Originally posted by Diesel021878
    I played the beta for 2 months. Played the horde, loved it. Didn't care much for the Alliance. I'm waiting a month or two for the initial newness to wear off and most the exploiters, cheaters, kids, and other undisirables to get weeded out.

To everyone that hates WoW community

Post above: Here is your answer! ::::08:: to Disel021878::::08::

• JBO1JBO1 Member Posts: 277

Originally posted by LoStCaUz3
    If you look at the History of Warcraft, you will see why the Blood Elves are not currently in a faction. It's because everyone hates them, and they hate everyone for not agreeing with how they do things. It's a lot like how the Undead used to be, but not the Horde atleats gets along with them, if they don't trust them.
    So really, if anything, there would have to be a nuetral faction to incorporate Blood Elves and still stay relatively truthful to the storylines that Blizzard set up for the game.Same really goes for the Goblins. They are a nuetral race. Really more like mercenaries than anything else. They go where the money goes. And that's with the Tinkerers' Union or the Venture, Co. I really can't see much of anyone playing as a Goblin, but then again, I said the exact same about Gnomes and Night Elves, so I really don't know.image

What he said, the Blood Elves hate everyone horde and allience alike. With very good reason, maybe naga, but not sure because the blood elves will need alies when the return, and you know they will. :)

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Well to all of you who would wish that the horde had "better" toys to entice new players to make horde characters, think again.....that happened in DAoC and it killed the game. Now the whole balance of the game is thrown off because of vampirs and the other god-forsaken uber class for either Hiberian or Midgard (I can't remember) was introduced with CC while albion got a gimped azz hertic. No....no thank you.

You just got the short end of the stick as the balance of Horde  vs. Alliance is different on each server. So quit whining and join a guild, because it's obvious that you are playing on a PvP server and now you want to throw a hissy-fit because you wanna be left in peace while you solo your way to 60. The whole scale of WoW is PvP if you ask me. Dunno a MORG based off a RTS genre....go figure. And to those who ask I also play on a PvP server: Mannaroth, Nomar level 36 paladin and I get ganked, griefed, camped all the time and I DO NOT return the favor. I signed up for a PvP server knowing what I was getting into and I have dealt with bad and good Horde players, hell a few even helped me kill mobs that jumped me.

You just have to learn to live with it or start on a PvE server........

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• RedCloudRedCloud Member Posts: 45
    I honestly believe that there are more Night Elves on our server than all the Horde races combined... if not that at least 3 of the Horde races put together.

Chief Red Cloud

Chief Red Cloud

• Phoenix22Phoenix22 Member Posts: 81

HORDE ROCKS::::08::

Win XP Home
    Athalon 64 3400+
    1024 DDR 400MHz RAM
    Duel 120 GiG HDs W/Raid 0
    GeForce 6800 GT 256MB

• enik23enik23 Member Posts: 38

dude go on castnus.com or we its called google it and see for urself that on most servers there is about the same allence and horde fraction but where i play (warsong lvl 34 shaman)  there is more horde then allince . And Horde kills allince a lot there is a raid of 50 ppl every day going in to ether pwn wetlands or darkshore so dont complain and horde rocks. Who wants to be a faggy looking elfs or a human i mean HUMAN IS WHAT WE ARE IRL WHY WOULD U WANA PLAY SOMEHING U ALREADY ARE. but horde looks bad ass.

FOR THE HORDE!!! image

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

What's this about Horde getting more XP? I started a Hunter on Earthern Realm and I managed to get to Level 16 in less than 2 days. Kinda like what happened when I was playing an Undead.

Anyways... doesn't matter, I've become an Alliance pansy cause I was sick of getting killed all the time, always having to walk back. Oh and try reporting to Blizzard that people are camping your corpse. THEY DON'T CARE!!! So now it's my turn suxxors! Just watch me kill all your hordes and camp your corpses! My turn to have some fun.

If you can't beat'em, join'em!

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

I play on Mgtheridon and I see horde raiding all the time. For the last 4 days HUGE horde raids are going on in Loch Modan, LOTS of people (most of them on mounts) keep wasting everyone in their path. So realy, horde doesnt need any more encouragement. I myself never ventured into Horde territory yet, but seeing how horde keeps raiding our territory and ganking noobs I will probly raid something very soon. I wont be ganking gray ones though, thats not fun, 1 ambush, they drop dead.

"The only thing that is better then a bottle of beer is a bottle of beer full of beer" - old Gnomish proverb
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?13268
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?13307

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• TackleburyTacklebury Member UncommonPosts: 295
    God I hate calls for game balancing...  This is why games get boring because soon, it doesn't matter if you play a horde or alliance character they will be exactly the same boring person with different skin.  Leave it to say that not all races, countries or armies are "Balanced" in the real world and trying to balance them in a game is just dumb, in my opinion.  Sorry, but that's WHY I left EQ 1...   Perhaps try a different server or something?

Tacklebury --}>>>

Tacklebury --}>>>

• Crono1000Crono1000 Member Posts: 128

Originally posted by Johnark

Well it's starting to really suck being part of the Horde.
    After Level 20, you can finally travel to newer areas with higher level creatures to kill for better XP.  Like Hillsbrad in the Undead or Stone(something) Mountains in the Orcs.  Problem is, those areas are very near the Alliance, so while you are questing or grinding, I've never lived through a night where I won't get killed by 2-6 alliance pansies.  They are always there raiding, they are always there giving us a hard time.
    And raids?  Forget it.  You could have 6 horde players attempt to raid the alliance territory, you'll end up having 20 alliance pansies attack you at once.  Just cause they have 10 times more players than the horde.
    Blizzard definatly has to do something to make more people play with the Horde.
    Look at Star Wars Galaxies.  SOE was smart enough (for once, that was probably the only "smart" move they've done in months) to help the Empire grow by giving them things the Rebels did not have.  Such as ATST and ATAT in PVP.  Or faction scanners.  Or the Imperial Crackdown chapter.  Because of all that, so many people found it fun to become an Imperial and instead of having 75% Rebels and 25% Imperials, it ended up becoming more like 50:50 !!!
    We need this in WoW!
    We need more Level 60 NPCs guarding the Horde areas!  We need PVP pets only the Horde can use to make PVP more equal.  I mean, if you have 6 Alliances versus 2 Horde, at least if 1 person could call out a PVP pet, it will be 6 alliances VS 2 hordes+1 horde pet!  The odds are a bit better dont you think?
    Or heck, Blizzard, just add the honor system ASAP!!!!!!!!  I'm not even playing my Undead Priest anymore, I started a new Night-Elf Hunter on Earthen Realm server, I actually see the huge difference in population when playing a Night-Elf.  It's sick.
    But hey what can I do?  If I can't beat'em, join'em!!!!

Your post has good points but I dont think it will work, there still is 1Vs1 and if horde always won 1vs1 then it would be the same in hordes favor

WoW
    Zammorock-lvl 27 Warlock
    Smeagol-lvl 32 Pally
    Crousious-lvl 10 rouge

(insert name hell i forgot his name =)) lvl 10 shamen

WoW Destromath!
    A
    Revion lvl 70 Warrior

Altar of Storms
    A
    Smeagol 60 Paladin

Aggamagen
    H
    Revion 60 Rogue

• AldaronAldaron Member Posts: 1,048

It's because of the damn paladins. That's the only reason why people play Alliance.

Death is not to fear; for it is not the end, but rather the beginning on the road to eternity.

"Fear not death; for the sooner we die, the longer shall we be immortal."