Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Gift Key promotion 8/25ish

StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201

Mkay, so I got this silly key since my daughter and I are playing the game together...

Where the hell are we supposed to be punching this in to get the goodies?  I went to Gatta in Mystia Lane, no dice.  He says the coupon is invalid (then again, I have 85435345 promotions to pick from, none of which appear to be MMORPG.com (this event) related.

So what gives?  Anyone figure this crap out yet?  Is IAH not the same game / log in / whatever as THQ*ICE?

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/97/Dragonica-Online-Free-Gift-Keys.html

Comments

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788

Try THQ there the ones doing the open beta..Check there forum also..

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"

• StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201

Yeah, see, that's where it doesn't make any sense.  MMORPG.com sent me to the IAH closed beta.  I've got an account in the game there, and my daughter and I are playing the game there.

Where'd this THQ*ICE stuff come from?

Is one US and the other asian or something?

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Originally posted by Stormbow

Yeah, see, that's where it doesn't make any sense.  MMORPG.com sent me to the IAH closed beta.  I've got an account in the game there, and my daughter and I are playing the game there.
    Where'd this THQ*ICE stuff come from?
    Is one US and the other asian or something?

The instructions on our key page link to the THQ Ice page: http://dragonica.thqice.com - I think that is the US version.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• StormbowStormbow Member UncommonPosts: 201

Ok, well, I downloaded the game from the THQ site, no one over on their forums has yet told me which witch is which, but that's alright.

The game is english enough on both clients, here are some other details:

IAH : 2 servers - Kaye and Elga

THQ*ICE: 1 server - Vyvern

And a picture of the balloon for those interested: