Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

On non PvP servers or Limitted even Guilds with Both Horde and Alliance

I would like to see us to be able to have a guild with Both and Horde Members and the ability to talk to each other in the game. What do you think?

Comments

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

Alliance and Horde is at war, got damn it!
    It is like the WW2, where it was the Allies vs Axis.
    Then it would be like Americans and Germans soldier, suddenly became friends, starting to chat, dance just have fun, during war times. LMAO ::::12::

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

You ar'nt Hippie?
    If you are, can I buy some cheap weed, I am gona make a V-PEACE-V pipe!

(Just joking ::::01::)

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::
    ---------------------------------------------

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

I'd like to see that.. I mean if you can't kill them freely, then you should be able to group with them at least.

I don't really care since I play on a PvP server, but PvE servers should be completely carebear IMO.

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

I think what MAY happen is Bliz will make a COOP server, where Horde and Alliance can never attack each other except in duels, just like in DAOC. Its sort of a nice change of pace to explore horde territories, do horde quests (im currently playing Alliance).

"The only thing that is better then a bottle of beer is a bottle of beer full of beer" - old Gnomish proverb
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?13268
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?13307

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

Sounds good, but I doubt that it will happen before Blizzard releases some extra content and stuff. Who knows, they may surprise us and add a whole bunch of new, cool stuff to the game and that might just be one thing that they add. First they'd have to add being able to learn other languages and stuff, too.

• JooztJoozt Member Posts: 46

hmm nah, that idea is weird. You've got a choice. be a good guy or a bad guy. It's weird having ppl in a guild that fight on different factions.

American <> German
    Black <> White ( not in a racistic way )
    WoW <> Everquest 2 ( in a graphic kinda way )

It's just not eligable together.

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

That's true, too. I think I would like it if they kept it seperate. Horde vs. Alliance is how it started and that's how it should be. There could be little World Events that allow the two factions to team up to take down a common enemy, but now that I think of it, it would be a bad idea to leave it permanantly like that.