Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Effect 2

purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489

I was just wondering if there was anyone else that was excitedly waiting for this game. I loved the first game and can't wait to continue the story.  For me at least Mass Effect is my favorite RPG of all time, especially due to the third-person-shooter angle and the choices in moral ethical choices. Most of all though I'm a sucker for good sci-fi and for me Mass Effect now ranks up there with Star Wars.

Mass Effect 2 website (For anyone that hasn't seen it yet):

http://masseffect.bioware.com/

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

Comments

• Swafdawg23Swafdawg23 Member Posts: 390

yea me 2.. mass effect was incredible. the 2nd is probally my most anticipated game

gamertag - Swaffle House

• SunscourSunscour Member UncommonPosts: 186

I also can't wait to play Mass Effect 2.

I like the fact that I can play multiple times and have different dialogue.

I like in game variety.

Life is Short, Read a Book.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Yeah, I'd have to agree that the second will be a great game that I'll definitely be playing. I like the fact that how you completed the first game will affect how you start the second. This is a really cool feature that I can't wait to see how it works as I finished the first game multiple times in different ways. This will add a lot of replay value to the second game in my opinion. Can't wait to pick this one up!

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

i can't wait for it. the first time i played mass effect 1, i didn't really like it. i guess it took time for it to grow on me. upon giving a second shot, i ended up loving it, replaying it enough times to unlock the insanity difficulty, and to beat it over, and over, and over again. in my game, wrex doesn't die. kadan does. i value the heavy armor wearers in insanity difficulty. the moral choices are much better in this than KOTOR. i love KOTOR, too. don't get me wrong. anyway.......

• JGibJGib Member Posts: 37

Love mass effect 1, I got so obbsessive with the game I needed to see every possible out come every combination ended up getting 1000g :) cant wait for the 2nd one. Storyline gameplay characters atmosphere top notch

image <---- I'm not that bad if you get to know me lol

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

Gonna wait on ME2 since I havent beaten the first one yet.

I am excited though.

Its already reported that ME3 is in early developement also so guess we get a nice trilogy to mess with for a while.

Its a great time to be a Rpg fan.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• I can wait for Mass Effect 2. I really like the story in the game, but the gameplay really suck, So basic I have more fun in Fallout 3, only the story is better in Mass Effect.