Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spellborn free to play now!!!!

2»

Comments

• NirwylNirwyl Member Posts: 103

Aparently it's only free to play while in  "redevelopment". I like many other gave this game a shot but found it lacking. Lots of good things about this game, but the combat system, classes, and powers, all need to be redone. I kind of like the aiming system, but wasn't fond of the rolling deck skills, just made it more complicated. Really they need to rethink their entire approach to players here and probably go with a more wow-like class system, with darkfall-like combat. I'd prolly pay to play that.

Oh and make an equipment system please.

• ninjajucerninjajucer Member Posts: 219

My 2 cents: Good game with potential. The shop will be its turning point. And its good til something better comes along. Besides, where else can you make a hulking warrior with mounds of plate armor and a huge 2 handed sword and still be considered a mage?

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by Melana

So everybody can play this game for free :)
    so give it a chance!
    http://phpbb.acclaim.com/spellborn/viewtopic.php?t=4954&sid=d1b133e8b1ca697d68589f0b681a45ff

I've given it a try. Made it to level 20. The graphics are pretty, and the lore is interesting. But the interface is clunky, and you risk carpal tunnel syndrome in the combat   The original company has gone bankrupt. Leaving the game to the tender "mercies" of Acclaim...<shudder>

Its too bad it worked out this way, so soon after launch.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."