Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sith Warriors and JedI

I was impressed with the footage I saw with the sith Warrior and wanted to start a thread.

I really hope they use a type of skills formula for the force user subclasses similar to what they did in Kotor Series.

Jedi-Jedi master (force), Weapons master (melee dps), Watchman (rogue)

Sith- Maurader (melee dps), Sith Lord (force), and assassin (rogue)

I also am hoping that you just dont find lightsabers that do more damage but you upgrade the lightsabers w/ appropriate level.

Double bladed sabers, short sabers, and regular sabers:

Lightsaber Parts- Lens, emitter, energy cell, color crystal, 2 other crystal types.

What do you guys think? Please dont post if you dont like the game or just feel like being critical of the game. Thank you.

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
Playing EVE Online and AOC.
Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

Comments

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

I felt the same way. Watch the video I kept thinking... "god the sith class is awesome." The force jump is sweet.

As far as sabers go, it showed some item info in the video. It had damages ranges and stats, which leads me to beleive its a typical weapon system where you get newer, better sabers as opposed to upgrading them. We will see more later though of course.

-------------------------

• nordicwolfnordicwolf Member Posts: 3

well i hope u can upgrade your lighsaber i would hate always to find better one its so much more fun to find better parts then lighsaber itself

• KupoKupopoKupoKupopo Member Posts: 189
    Originally posted by Krayzjoel

I was impressed with the footage I saw with the sith Warrior and wanted to start a thread.
    I really hope they use a type of skills formula for the force user subclasses similar to what they did in Kotor Series.
    Jedi-Jedi master (force), Weapons master (melee dps), Watchman (rogue)
    Sith- Maurader (melee dps), Sith Lord (force), and assassin (rogue)
    I also am hoping that you just dont find lightsabers that do more damage but you upgrade the lightsabers w/ appropriate level.
    Double bladed sabers, short sabers, and regular sabers:
    Lightsaber Parts- Lens, emitter, energy cell, color crystal, 2 other crystal types.
    What do you guys think? Please dont post if you dont like the game or just feel like being critical of the game. Thank you.

Well, personally I don't like the idea of Jedi or Sith being Rogues mainly because I feel that could be better suited for another class (like smuggler for example?) but I totally respect your opinion.

But anyway, I love the idea of specializing.  I believe I read somewhere (or maybe it was stated in the 20 minute video) that the Sith (and I'm assuming the Jed) could focus on being a Tank or DPS.  A third choice would be great but just seeing that they are giving two specializations (hopefully for each class) sounds excellent.  If that is the case, It suddenly turns the four classes per side into eight classes per side for the mostpart.

• greed0104greed0104 Member Posts: 2,134
    Originally posted by KupoKupopo

Well, personally I don't like the idea of Jedi or Sith being Rogues mainly because I feel that could be better suited for another class (like smuggler for example?)

Smuggler - Rogue

Bounty Hunter - Assassin

Problem was already solved :P

• VarnyVarny Member Posts: 765

Whenever I think Jedi I think Knight so probably call it that.