Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you?

What race and class are you in WoW?

Comments

• CIM_LWCIM_LW Member Posts: 282

Race: Undead
    Class: Warlock
    Level: 49
    Server: Shadow Moon

• MatiorMatior Member Posts: 12

Still playing beta unfortunatly it only launches in feb here in europe if im not mistaking ;-(

But i play

orc Warlock 32

and have played a priest (22) tauren fighter (21) mage (30)

theyu be on hold for now.

Matior of Mirth

Gerard: Stop talking nonsense, Rastlin Majere is dead! Tas: So am I. You can’t let a little thing like that stop you. - Dragons of a Vanished Moon

Gerard: Stop talking nonsense, Rastlin Majere is dead! Tas: So am I. You can’t let a little thing like that stop you. - Dragons of a Vanished Moon

• Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864
    Well I quit but I played a 30 druid.

Games Played:DoAC, EQ, CoH, Lineage 2, Planetside, Shadowbane, EQ2, EVE, WoW Beta
    Playing:(Waiting to buy WoW)

• gamerdude951gamerdude951 Member UncommonPosts: 14

Lv 36 Troll Shaman on Magtheridon.  He owns you.

• fulmanfufulmanfu Member Posts: 1,523

54 priest. most underplayed but most powerful class. (played/spec' right)

"When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?"
    -George Carlin

• BaFooNBaFooN Member Posts: 239

priests are ok, shamans are the best class tho, sorry to burst your bubble.

Signaturen-Creator

when a bunch of people are running around mashing buttons, sure shamans are easy mode. if you fight a shadow priest who knows how to play, your shaman will not win(he will be out of mana before you know what happend too)

oh and you didnt bust my bubble. think i havent heard how uber shamans are from everyone that can read a forum

"When someone is impatient and says, "I haven't got all day," I always wonder, How can that be? How can you not have all day?"
    -George Carlin

• Cecil-LinkCecil-Link Member Posts: 82

Originally posted by fulmanfu

54 priest. most underplayed but most powerful class. (played/spec' right)
    -George Carlin

What race was your priest?  I'm thinking about playing one....

• SchizneaSchiznea Member Posts: 62

Originally posted by Matior

Still playing beta unfortunatly it only launches in feb here in europe if im not mistaking ;-(
    Matior of Mirth

I'm from the Netherlands and it comes out on the 14th of Januari here, where r u from?

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

Race: Dwarf                                                                                                      

class: hunter

lvl: 18

server:  Deathwing

Alright listen up you primitive screwheads.....This is my BOOMSTICK!

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• kasha_chankasha_chan Member Posts: 15
    Dwarf, lvl 25... but I quite warcraft under pressure of school. It's too addictive...

Always the same,
    Kasha

Originally posted by Cecil-Link

What race was your priest? I'm thinking about playing one....image

night elf, but i started a new undead one recently to compare, only up to lvl 22 with him.

id say horde, undead for sure but alliance(not a newsflash im sure), any option is a good one. i was an elf becasue was on a pvp server and shadowmeld is nice
    my only advice, stick with it. im pretty sure the reason not alot of people play it is its hard to solo compared to theor classes. that changes ALOT later on.

-George Carlin

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

Race:Troll
    Class:Rogue
    Level:20/21(really close)
    Server:Some Central PvE server

• supergunnarsupergunnar Member Posts: 90
    Im from norway  (Europe) and im still waiting 4 the final beta test! Does any body nows when it launches?

• ArtkilArtkil Member UncommonPosts: 20

UD Rogue 54

Please nerf paper
    Scissors are fine
    Signed rock...

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Level: 36

Server: Mannaroth(PvP)

Name: Nomar

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• EvilPizzaManEvilPizzaMan Member Posts: 16

Im a lvl 27 undead warlock. Im having fun but i am suffering from over-gank syndrom. Especially yesterday. Hillsbrad was overwhelmed by midgets and 2 other alliance. BTW im on Tichondrius

• MythsterMythster Member Posts: 95

level 55 undead rogue

• abollardiereabollardiere Member UncommonPosts: 121

Level 40 Ne

I am having a blast... I just finished both the first aid and the cooking artisan missions and now I am going to get the fishing one image ... as soo as the servers are back up.

Sadly I am not even close to getting the 90g for the mount .. good thing I can run fast image

Thinking about Trying an Undead Warlock on a PvP server

SWG - droid engineer (retired)

CoH - Electric Lama - Lvl 26 Blaster(retired)

WoW - Kame - Lvl 40 NE Hunter
    Server: Zul'jin
    Guild: Crash Test Bunnies

SWG - droid engineer (retired)

CoH - Electric Lama - Lvl 26 Blaster(retired)

WoW - Kame - Lvl 60 NE Hunter
    Server: Zul'jin
    Guild: Crash Test Bunnies