Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hunter or Warrior???

I`ve decided to be a nigth elf hunter or warrior can u help me out what is most fun? Or best soloing?

..... You kow

Comments

• KasumiKasumi Member Posts: 6

NE warrior aint the best choice, tho i only played one till lvl 18 but you could only ever take on 1 mob at a time and if another mob was lured onto you wilst you was fighting another unless you run your as good as dead.

The other 3 are the main choices to go with as a NE.

• I played a Human Warrior i the american OB. got to level 18. i had great fun when i learned to play him. but from what ive read he is not a good solo choice. seeing as he dont do that much damage.

Loves the jobs you hate

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

Warriors are in need of some serious love from the devs right now.....

So I wouldnt suggest starting one. Hunter is a really well balanced class that gets better as it goes. Once you get your pet at lvl 10 solo play becomes alot more enjoyable and if done right you can handle 2 or 3 mobs at a time.

Go with the hunter for now. When the devs sort their elbows from asshats on the warrior then you can always start one as an alt.

good luck

Alright listen up you primitive screwheads.....This is my BOOMSTICK!

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• starman999starman999 Member Posts: 1,232

sorry for the double post...

Critical thinking is a desire to seek, patience to doubt, fondness to meditate, slowness to assert, readiness to consider, carefulness to dispose and set in order; and hatred for every kind of imposture.

• supergunnarsupergunnar Member Posts: 90

Ok..... now the choice is between rouge ore hunter..hehe......i have trouble decideing things.....image

So plz vote once more....

Maybe ill trie warrior a little......

• i think both those are good choices and are played by many.
    i myself like to be a "little" different. so im gonna play a warrior on release. but im gonne go for a paladin in FB.

Loves the jobs you hate

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

It's spelled "Rogue" and seriously, people need to start picking what they feel they will have the most fun with. I have a lot of fun with the rogue, stalking around and striking from the shadows at my foe. Others like the warrior. Charging up to their enemy and destroying them with physical attacks. The Hunter is some people's favorite, too. A pet and a bow serve some people better than others.

• supergunnarsupergunnar Member Posts: 90

Sorry for my spelling ! im from Norway so my English isnt perfect! Hehe...but ill go for my hearth and choose the warrior. They are strong and have god health!

• Shai'tanShai'tan Member Posts: 78

warriors are GOD in PVP, rogues are fun to play with (very 'sneaky')

• jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

Originally posted by Shai'tan
    warriors are GOD in PVP

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Ok, I'll stop.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

• AtheaAthea Member UncommonPosts: 79

If you like PvP choose a Rogue, they have the best burst damage.

If you like to tank be a warrior (currently they don't do the most dmg in the game, Blizzard just considers them tanks)

If you like to solo and like to have an NPC companion be a Hunter.

And no, warriors are not gods in PvP. Paladins are good in PvP, rogues are really good in PvP (I am a rogue and I own everyone).

Admin / Owner of warcraftradio.com (World of Warcraft Radio)

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

As a hunter, after Level 10 when you get your first pet of course, I can easily solo any creatures that are maximum 4 levels above me! So if I'm level 20, I can kill a Level 24 creature. Gotta be careful though, if I let my pet die, then I will die too! So I'm always healing, making sure the creature has less life than my pet, then I beat on it.

As a warrior I had trouble killing anything that was 3 levels above me, so I always stayed in between 0-2 levels above my current level.

Cause as a warrior, it is possible to sometimes kill multiple high level creatures in a row, but you're always ending up eating food and I find it anoying always having to eat food after every fight to regenerate your health.

Hunter is sooooo easy to solo! Cause your pet takes all the damage, and as a hunter you have the Mend Pet spell which HEALS your pet!!! Think about it... your pet takes all the damage, you have a spell that uses mana to heal your pet! It's like being a Priest except you can wear Leather Armor, use better weapons and you never have to worry about getting hurt cause it's your pet that takes the damage.

If you wanna fly by the game really quickly, play a Hunter. If you wanna take your time, play any other class.

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• EnmeshianEnmeshian Member Posts: 24

Hunter would me my choice, I just like to get some company even if Im soloing. The other character would be Warlock, just love Infernals. image

Winners won't never give up,
    losers won't never win.

I eat 2 peons for breakfast

• pingopingo Member UncommonPosts: 608

Is warrior really in that bad shape?

I hear they are impossible to play in solo or pvp if you dont constantly upgrade your equipment..?

how depended on gear are they? dont they have allot more thougness than the other classes? and dps?

check does miss rates....O_O

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/bttb/wow.jpg

:( Im not sure if I wanna play warrior anymore:'(

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

but look how mutch DMG he takes, 20, that is NOTHING

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::

Originally posted by Silver.

but look how mutch DMG he takes, 20, that is NOTHING
    Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::

Yeahh I wonder what you would say it had been in pvp and it was a rogue or a paladin he had all does miss rates on:/

how can warriors be excellent in close combat with does kind of numbers?O_O