Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mage -- Blast Wave -- question

SystranSystran Member Posts: 105

I'm checking out thought bought right now and I have yet to put any points into blastwave. It doesn't say how much mana it costs or casting time. I'm guessing casting time is instant (i dunno) but I would just like some answers since I'm trying to rebuild my talents.

--Edited--

ALSO...I'm checking out ThottBott.com right now and when i'm configuring my talent points, it's allowing me to give 1 to Blast Wave...when you read the description of spells.....it lists "Blast Wave rank 5    -- lvl 60 "    What's the deal????

Comments

• RedCloudRedCloud Member Posts: 45

First part of your post I have to clue about... but as for the second I know the "problem."  To get the first point in blastwave you have to get it through talents.  All subsequent upgrades on that skill you have to get at the mage trainers.

Chief Red Cloud

Chief Red Cloud

• SystranSystran Member Posts: 105

Originally posted by RedCloud

First part of your post I have to clue about... but as for the second I know the "problem."  To get the first point in blastwave you have to get it through talents.  All subsequent upgrades on that skill you have to get at the mage trainers.

Chief Red Cloud

Excellent....thnx.
  • jimothypetrojimothypetro Member Posts: 1,437

thought bought

::::18::::::18::::::18::::::18::::::18::

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977

----------------------------------

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
    -- Ken Olson, chairman of Digital Equipment Corp, 1977