Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

if(goodGame && badCommunity){EpicFail();}

Masa1Masa1 Member UncommonPosts: 318

This is a warning for all PvP lovers:

This game provides excellent opportunity for PK. First you need a nation to declare war against another nation. Then you 2 fight against each other... but that's not all. If you get killed by someone you can PK him any time you want and there's no limits/pk points. You are only forbidden to pk in towns, so hunting one target prevents him from gaining exp. ;) Unfortunately, carebears have filled this game, so it's going to be extremely hard to find a nation which is planning to have a war.

This game is one of the best games I've ever played, but something forced me to quit... that something was the community of this game.

Months ago I tried to look for PvP based guild and I found zero of them (I was actively looking for weeks). Since I had no guild, I didn't find any reason to keep playing.

Each and every server is full of carebears. If you don't believe it just see how many top nations are having REAL wars. Zero, that's right! There's no PvP for you, thanks to the community of this game.

Comments

• dhrddmdhrddm Member Posts: 65

Aparently you have no idea what PVP means... It looks like you knew but then you totaly fail ...

Atlantica is full of PVP. Free league is a competition held every 3 hours and at each competition you can fight up to 8 matches with equal opponents. There is also a weekly competition and a server clash on Titan.

All you want is PK but let me inform you that PK is different from PVP. PK is a non-consensual fight where most of the time a high level kills a low level and masturbates of joy (really, really sorry for using this word). PVP is a consensual fight between two equaly strong players.

Come on... Give me a break!

• rock_harryrock_harry Member Posts: 183

lol dont know what server your on but we war all the time and i'm not evan in one of the best guilds never mind hay you find a game that you like some day

and i love the community of the game

one thing i think thay should add is a pvp mode where you turn it on and your name turnes red and any one can pk you

• Masa1Masa1 Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Originally posted by dhrddm

Aparently you have no idea what PVP means... It looks like you knew but then you totaly fail ...

Atlantica is full of PVP. Free league is a competition held every 3 hours and at each competition you can fight up to 8 matches with equal opponents. There is also a weekly competition and a server clash on Titan.
    All you want is PK but let me inform you that PK is different from PVP. PK is a non-consensual fight where most of the time a high level kills a low level and masturbates of joy (really, really sorry for using this word). PVP is a consensual fight between two equaly strong players.

That's just your definition of those words (Player versus Player & Player killing). I agree that most players think like you, but if you look at those words they're basically the same thing. In that sense, you fail.

• tO_OgpaltO_Ogpal Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Masa1
    This game is one of the best games I've ever played, but something forced me to quit... that something was the community of this game.

Months ago I tried to look for PvP based guild and I found zero of them (I was actively looking for weeks). Since I had no guild, I didn't find any reason to keep playing.

Each and every server is full of carebears. If you don't believe it just see how many top nations are having REAL wars. Zero, that's right! There's no PvP for you, thanks to the community of this game.

Did you feel a little boring killing 24/7?

the community is the only place for you to take a short break~~

• UnrealdjUnrealdj Member Posts: 24

Your obviously confused, clearly not just with the pvp pk thing but with the bs analogy of calling people carebears.

Seems your used to the 13 year olds with no brains that play WoW. Just because a majority of this community is nice doesn't make people "carebears", its called acting like adults. I'll be the first person to bitch a m***er f***er out if they are being an asshat and I haven't had to do that once in this game. And it's because the people are mature about things. You will get the same type of people playing FFXI, although this game clearly has more maturity then even that. Even when someone loses in Free League there really is not any trash talking between them after they are done and sititng in the cage together. There is a clear difference between being a f'ing asshat kid, a mature adult, and your "carebear" lol. I'm not sayin there are some of those but it seems like your just trying to start some drama over nothing with no real acusations. If you want to quit Atlantica then delete it from your drive and leave it at that don't come on the board trashing talking one of the best & unique F2P games out here just because the community isn't full of OmGWtfxer AnAl BEadS PwNddddddd brainless dumb ****s.

• dhrddmdhrddm Member Posts: 65

where is the ++ reputation button? I want to give Unrealdj +1 reputation.

Come on... Give me a break!

• TyrrhonTyrrhon Member Posts: 412

The OP can hardly express what is his precise issue. He probably wanted to PK or something (which would get him as new player dead over and over) instead of participating in quite good PvP league and make his way into open PvP later.

The community is very good for current MMOs and especially for F2P MMO. His issues with community is basically he could not effortlessly PK first guy he saw without realizing what retaliation would mean for him.

• reimarureimaru Member Posts: 228

or maybe he just wanna bully some low level players and pk them, and maybe he can't compete in free leagues because he can't win against someone who's the same level as him