Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you stand it its awful!!!

This must be one of the worst games EVER!!!!!

-------Phillies Phan-------

Comments

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

This suckfest wouldnt even be worth it if they PAID you to play it, because it would still waiste precious RAM on this game. The only peoplewho play it are the same crowd FFXI draws, fat greasy fanboys and they make female characters and try to chat with other guys.

This game sucks.

FFXI- Quit after 10 months
    Ultima Online- Quit after 25 months
    Ragnarok Online- Quit after a week

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there
  • DreamsterineDreamsterine Member Posts: 2

I don't think the game is that bad ... Not attractive and addictive enough, yes, but not to the extend that no one will play it. Each to its own taste, yeah? Games that you like might be considered shit by other people. xP

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

RO is not for everyone, but it is a fun game, given what it is.  It's no Dark Age of Camelot, to be sure, but it's really not trying to compete head to head with the EQs and the DAoCs of the world, IMO.  I haven't played since beta, but I had a good time. The worst part was the ninja looting.

Every game on this board has someone who calls it a "suckfest".  It's just a matter of personal taste.  I, for one, can't understand why anyone would pay to play a certain MMORPG, set in a galaxy far, far away, that will remain nameless.

-----
    There are 10 types of people in this world...those who understand binary, and those who don't.

MMORPG.com Staff

-----

Old timer.

• SNES_freakSNES_freak Member Posts: 2

Thank you for flaming RO image

You're furthering the dark lord's work as we speak image

To each their own... with 14k players on each server there must be something that attracts them... dude everyone is diffrent in taste and not everyone is a FAT GREASY FANBOY OMG O_o  What is up with that ^.~  This game would have died years ago if it had been complete crap.  Please respect other peoples opinions

RO Fanatic:

Characters: Loki: Lvl 60/31 Rogue
    Lvl 58/27 Crusader
    Lvl 70/38 Priest
    Lvl 41/10 Novice
    Lvl 41/30 Archer
    Lvl 56/23 Hunter
    Lvl 57/23 Assasin

• Okami_aeOkami_ae Member Posts: 61

I hate this game!::::27:: It's so childish!

• KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    I played RO from alpha-beta2 and had a great time with it, mainly because of the great community at the time, made tons of friends and actually had fun with the game (even though gravity was the worst company ever when it came to running a game). I have my good memories of this game, but it started to go downhill from beta2 til now with major botting problems, and junk like that. Will never go back to it but it was a good game back in beta stages :)

• necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

iro had its time....i got an 85 sin, and that bitch took a long time to get there, you have to know what yur doing to really get high lvl...

i dont play too much anymore, maybe once or twice a year; the game stopped growing and the grind became evil...pure evil...

this game has a really special place in my heart....iro is for some folks and not for some folks=P

• Asmodeus_Asmodeus_ Member Posts: 223
    I've got a lvl 150 Paladin -_-, this game isnt for geeky people. It's not that bad, it might have some huge lags in gameplay. But the Graphics ar nice they are diffrent. Maybe more for children but i assume the most players ar children. I've quited this game as well thought - after a 2 1/2 week time but in that i had alot of fun. you can't compare this to any of the game just releashed, but its a good option for low-end user systems

Would it be justice for holy to conquer evil?

• DraxDrax Member UncommonPosts: 23

hmmm. Personally I find RO as 1 of my favorite mmorpgs. I started on Legend of Mir with a warrior but that got boring fast and then came SWG which bored me real fast its so slow then Lineage 1 but was the same a mir.

World of Warcraft was awesome but not when it came 2 pvp unfortunatly. Then came Ragnarok which had so many skills I cried.

--------------------------------------------
    I see the Past, I see the Present, I see the Future, I see All.

• DLGenesisDLGenesis Member Posts: 4

i only like this game becus its so easy to hack. also its good becus its really easy to piss off all the twats who play it and try to make a life on RO. you pl should getout and stop fukin with each other. you get so many beggers and brown nosers sucking upto ppl. it just makes it so shit. i hope tits on the game realise that theyre loosers with no life

ty. -- DLGenesis

Your my personal hero DLimage

Obeu the EyEimage

Your my personal hero DL.image

Obey the EyEimage

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

I hated this game. Its so easy, someone PL'd me to lvl 30 in a couple hours. If I wanted to level normally I could get a level in 30-1 hour. All you do is get a high level, then go help other people. Thank god I just played the trial instead of wasting my money on this shit.

Go Tibia, the only GOOD free game as of yet.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

• dddrrr39dddrrr39 Member UncommonPosts: 25

RO is the best game ever,

U dun like it jus because ur EQ2 cannot become as popular as RO~

n EQ2 cannot become as success as RO~

U just jealousing~

image wahahahaahahahahahahahahaha~

Any way,

everyone can choose the game that they like to play,

but it doesn't mean u have to bash other games,

other game have thier own player n fans too,

be mature~

imageimageimageimageimageimage

†

• SurrectionSurrection Member Posts: 32

Been playing it for 3 days now, looks like fun so far, not that great, right, but there is definitely fun to it

• tanminhtanminh Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by gargantroo

This suckfest wouldnt even be worth it if they PAID you to play it, because it would still waiste precious RAM on this game. The only peoplewho play it are the same crowd FFXI draws, fat greasy fanboys and they make female characters and try to chat with other guys.
    This game sucks.

FFXI- Quit after 10 months
    Ultima Online- Quit after 25 months
    Ragnarok Online- Quit after a week

it depend on that person taste, i play RO for 2 years and quit cause....you know 2 years, and then i start ffxi and quit after 1 week(slowest battling system ever, 10 minutes to kill a monster is not kewl), didnt even bother ultima online, the graphic was enough for me to never try

• shanamasonshanamason Member Posts: 19
    i like it just boring, theres nothing but just leveling. I like graal better because you can chat and its not all about leveling all the way up. Btw what does the hours have to do with this anyways.

• dddrrr39dddrrr39 Member UncommonPosts: 25

Boring? This word had forgotten by me after i start playing RO, its fun.

You say all its got is lvling? Totally not, it just your personal point view,Guild war,pvp,mvp,synthesis item,hunt for value item, chat wif friend,n even WEDDING~ image

• mepcotterellmepcotterell Member Posts: 10

Yeah, RO is awesome. I especially like the cute pet system. Haham, I'm trying to get a Peco Peco so I can ride around. That'll be sweet. Anyway, my friends and I have a great time leveling and doing quests like the Prontera and stuff. Plus, I like the graphics and overall gameplay. Its cool.

• RegisPhilbinRegisPhilbin Member Posts: 16

First off, d8whatevername guy, please work on your English or something because it's a little hard to follow your grammar. Also a warning to mepcot, you can't ride a pet pecopeco. You can only ride a pecopeco if you are a Knight or Crusader, you get the skill Pecopeco Riding, and you rent a PecoPeco from an NPC in Prontera. And Mep, there are only like 3 "Quests" in the game that aren't skill or job quests or "Bring me 1000 of these items and I'll make you this item" quests (almost all the skill and job quests are also "Bring me 1000 etc..." quests.)

This game is like any MMOG in that it has those who like it and those who don't so threads in which little to no information is given with bashing commentary (i.e this thread) are not very helpful. The people that like RO must have their reasons too; some people enjoy pure grind games and some don't. Please give reasons why you don't like a game -without rampant expletives or "you nub fanboi moron"- when you bash it. Also, when you respond to my sympathies with Regis-bashing please keep in mind I do not particularly like this title.

<3~Regis

"You see this? You see how my bodies glowing like that? Yeah a lot of people can't do that...come get some of this glowing!"
    "Oh ok? You want, you want some. You want some of the glowing. Look, man, your soul, I'm totally gonna chew on it and floss with your spirit. I read that somewhere...but I'll do it."

-Feng Shui Master Lu

"You see this? You see how my bodies glowing like that? Yeah a lot of people can't do that...come get some of this glowing!"
    "Oh ok? You want, you want some. You want some of the glowing. Look, man, your soul, I'm totally gonna chew on it and floss with your spirit. I read that somewhere...but I'll do it."

-Feng Shui Master Lu