Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ys Online

Today i wanna show u a fantastic new mmoprg called "Ys Online". I really suggest to join this game. Here is a my review that will show u some game points :

Ys Online :

Ys Online is a new MMORPG ,Free To Play, developed by Cj internet and published in Europe by Key To Play. The new MMORPG is stemmed from the famous YS series originally developed by Falcom. At the beginning of the game you will be able to decide your race and  create your character.

www.youtube.com/v/IJjlxjVD-XU&hl=it&fs=1&

There are 3 races aviable :

Afrocan :

Eresian :

Kimoan :

Every races have their own abilities , preferences and personalities.

When your char is done, you are ready to begin your journey. You will have the chance to play a tutorial which will show you the game mechanics.

www.youtube.com/v/Ia2AM9WskUk&hl=it&fs=1&

Game Features

* Card System

The Card System is an exclusive feature on Ys Online. Players can use cards to obtain quests , enchant their equips, crafting recipe , use special abilities and learn new skills. You can obtain Cards in 3 different ways :

* Buy them from a card vending NPC.

* Loot them from monsters.

* Trade them with other players.

* Ap System (Action Points)

The Ap System allow you to gain Action Points from monster hunting. You can use this points for special abilities (2x damage, recover hp/mp, etc)

* Ultimate Sactum War

The Ultimate Sanctum War is a form of territorial battle in YS Online, battles are conducted in the form of Guild vs Guild or Guild vs Guardian for the control of a map sector. It’s the main large scale pvp/war of the game. It's more than a battle between two guilds or alliances, though. It is a free-for-all war between players and the Secret Land Guardian.

* An Open PvP World

Ys Online owns an Open PvP world. Players can fight other Players everywhere (except some safe zones, as cities etc). Pkers will have red name on their head and will have chance to lose (destroy or drop) their equips when they die against a monster or another player.

* Instances

Instant dungeons are for parties only, designed with a specific objective such as survival, escape, guard, assassination or rescue. In order to enter an instant dungeon the party leader will need a key. This key is to be used on the padlock by the gate. Inside Instant dungeons you will have chance to drop a lot of nice items / equips , earn exp and show everyone your power!

System Requirement :

Some screens :

media.photobucket.com/image/Ys%20Online/naniblog/20070706185104_13big.jpg

media.photobucket.com/image/Ys%20Online/naniblog/20070706185104_14big.jpg

media.gamesource.it/gallery/pc/68962/YsOnline-18077.jpg

images.mmosite.com/photo/2009/02/27/ysonlines4V7K6PO0a37.jpg

media.gamesource.it/gallery/pc/68962/YsOnline-18074.jpg

media.kotaku.com.au/mt/ys%20online%2020090408%202.jpg

cdn.keytoplay.com/www/screenshots/ys/2cb06.jpg

cdn.keytoplay.com/www/screenshots/ys/Gear.jpg

Ys Online Official Trailers :

www.youtube.com/v/-WmYd_1RfCQ&hl=it&fs=1&

www.youtube.com/v/tRZG9CRV8Ho&hl=it&fs=1&

Helpfully links :

Ys Online Official Webiste : www.ysonline.com/

Ys Online Official Forum :www.ysonline.com/forum/forumdisplay.php

Ys Online Client Download : www.ysonline.com/downloads

Ys Online Fansite : yso.wokano.co.uk/

Ys Online Twitter page : http://twitter.com/ys_online

My opinion :

Pro :

Incredible environments

Nice sounds

Fantastic pvp / pk System

Awesome Card System

Many classes

Cute Characters

Epic Bosses

I really suggest everyone to try it out, we have a fantastic community, many guilds etc. In September the game should move to Official Release, then we will have new content and updates =)

Are you Ready? Join us! Your life, your journey our adventure!

Comments

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240

Someone really wants a DSi i guess.....

www.ysonline.com/news/452

Game sucks, it is a complete Grindfest.....no resemblence at all to past Ys games and Falcom should be embarrased to have their name on it.

Good luck with your DSi.....

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

You forgot to mention that this game has an ip ban on north america....

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• maacaaviityymaacaaviityy Member UncommonPosts: 127
    Originally posted by paulrgod

Game sucks, it is a complete Grindfest.....no resemblence at all to past Ys games and Falcom should be embarrased to have their name on it.

Quoted for truth.

• Baurus93Baurus93 Member Posts: 6

@deserttfox : I said it.

"published in Europe by KeyToPlay".

@macaa : my idea was to do an intellegent discussion about this game, for me, comments as "gryndy and stop" are not appreciate ;) . All u need is just to know a bit more the game. It has really many feature to do, you have to grind to lvl up of course but not really so much. All u need is know tricks of the game and u will be lvl 50 with the best equip in really short time. I guess u quitted around lvl 2x =(

• AustinsmileeAustinsmilee Member Posts: 125

The game is Runescape meets Knight Online...

Bloody Horrible.

Currently Playing: Earth Eternal (Closed BETA w00t!), Eternal Lands, Magic World Online, ACE Online, Dark Orbit, Dead Frontier, Wizard 101, SpellCasters, America's Army, Dungeon Runners, Runes of Magic, DotA
    ----***I ONLY PLAY F2P MMORPG'S!***----
    (A lot of these games I jump around too, I'm most dedicated right now to Earth Eternal and Eternal Lands...)

Originally posted by Austinsmilee

The game is Runescape meets Knight Online...
    Bloody Horrible.

Eh? o.o

• vvistovvvvistovv Member Posts: 88

the Afrocan race??  lmao 

• saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678

can someone delete this topic?

all things that baurus saying about ys is a lie

many features?

card system nothing new its same as spellbooks in l2 you need them to learn skill

sanctum war - boring not enough players to have fun (all guilds in same alliance making impossible for other guild to even go outside)

community - i think worse than darkfall :D

grindfest - if you like to sit all the time in 1 place this game is for you

economy - no economy at all theres like 200 players max playing ys (biggest guild on server has 10-15 players online max :D), even bots left the server

and some other things

instances, dungeons - not worth to enter, xp and drop rate is terrible

only 2 mobs to grind lvls at (maniac to 25, dinos to 64)

lets wait for new content with "dino XXL" to grind 64- 80 :D

i know you want to win that prize but telling lies is not nice

• DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541

Sounds like Baurus93 has "set up us the bomb".

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
    Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

Originally posted by saurus123

can someone delete this topic?

all things that baurus saying about ys is a lie

many features?
    card system nothing new its same as spellbooks in l2 you need them to learn skill
    sanctum war - boring not enough players to have fun (all guilds in same alliance making impossible for other guild to even go outside)
    community - i think worse than darkfall :D
    grindfest - if you like to sit all the time in 1 place this game is for you
    economy - no economy at all theres like 200 players max playing ys (biggest guild on server has 10-15 players online max :D), even bots left the server

and some other things
    instances, dungeons - not worth to enter, xp and drop rate is terrible
    only 2 mobs to grind lvls at (maniac to 25, dinos to 64)
    lets wait for new content with "dino XXL" to grind 64- 80 :D

i know you want to win that prize but telling lies is not nice

I guess its not lies =)

I just wrote all game features (which exists), then if u think its a no sense grindfest its a your problem. Personally i like this game ( and im not the only one).

Card system : Just skills in L2. Here card are main part of the game =) u can use to enchant, do spells etc

Sactum war : Its really awesome. I can remember the first one (when there were many players in) it was fantastic. The only problem is that not many persons playing it, but the feature itself is really nice =)

community : there are really nice persons. Ofc as in every mmorpg there are stupids and craps but we have a lot of nice ppls =)

GrindFest : if u just exp ;)

Economy : still dont work cuz low population . When new players will be on this game, ys Online will be awesome =)

Dungeons : worth the fun =) anyway boss give good exp/drop

only 2 mobs to grind = To train. I guess we will have more in the future. Anyway its really only bad point of the game.

new content should add new zones,mobs,bosses,dungeons,equips , wars etc etc

It worth a try, read comment as "grind grind grind" is just a waste of time. All u have to do is try the game and see if u like it =)

Im sure u stopped at lvl 2x/3x =) for me comments of low lvl are angry persons are not appreciate =(

p.s: i pressed a botton and your post is gone XD sorry lol

Today we got 10 hours of 2x.... that s a real grind! X°°°°D

• KainXSKainXS Member Posts: 13

You can play for a while, then grind grind grind, the next level comes and quest, grind grind grind,

its worst than the grinding in wow

If someone wanna try again this game or wanna join its the good moment. We are having some 2x exp event (still in beta phase) but it will help new players to get higher lvl. So if they do this events enought time grind will be reduce =)