Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need help finding a solid keyboard.

TrenchgunTrenchgun Member Posts: 295

I need a keyboard that is more compact, the problem is I can't find a keyboard that simply lacks a numpad to save lengthwise space on my desk.

I already made the mistake of buying something called a micro keyboard online, but it was WAY too small. It's not functional to even type with unless you've got tiny hands.

Comments

• jdkskipjdkskip Member UncommonPosts: 120

The Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard has a detatchable number pad. www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx

• TrenchgunTrenchgun Member Posts: 295

I would have got that except a review on amazon said the magnets that hold it in place on th eright side of the keyboard, when the panel is removed, will actually destroy mice positioned near it.

I only found one other keyboard where the numpad detaches, but it was $90 and came with a laser mouse I don't need.

I'd buy the microsoft one easily if I didn't believe it would destroy my mouse.

• Gweed0Gweed0 Member UncommonPosts: 108

Heres a cheaper one ijk.com.au/branch/ijk/product_info.php

I've heard the logitech dinova is a good keyboard but its like 130 bucks. i did find this one that is nearly 12" and should be a good size. www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx