Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tommarrow is the Day

:: Shakes... looks around rapidly :: Tommarrow. I have been waiting for this day. I will open the soft paper covering to reveal a WoW game box in all of its glory. Ahhh!! i have had to wait to long to get this game!

Comments

• RhevinRhevin Member UncommonPosts: 611

"Tommarrow" is the day you finally graduate the 4th grade and am able to spell it t-o-m-o-r-r-o-w? ::::40::

Ugh, after tomorrow it's going to be kiddie galore. General chat is going to be flooded with "WTB BAGS", "HOW DO I GET MY DIABLO TO ATTACK", and "OMG I JUST GOT PWNED! THIS GAME SUXORZ!!!ONE!TWO!".

God help us all.

• blisseverblissever Member Posts: 124

LMFAO I just love playing an mmorpg with 4th graders, I really wonder what the average age is for the WOW fan.

BTW in not in fouth grade although I sometimes wish I was LOL

Happy Holidays to all

• RedCloudRedCloud Member Posts: 45
    I'm getting the game on Christmas as well... WTB Bags?  WTF this game SUX!!!! Mages are stacked and so are pallys!! WAH WAH!!! I think you generalized a bit too much there.

Chief Red Cloud

Chief Red Cloud

• MythsterMythster Member Posts: 95

[General -1]1337haxors: omg wtf hax I joined pvp, I died, he used potions and didn't even let me buff up first, omgwtfbbq111!!1!#@!#114164675 ONE!

me: /leave 1

• plaplsplapls Member Posts: 28

What i dont understand is how do these youngsters get the money to play the game.. i mean 45 euro and at least 12 euros a month is quite a lot and if i where a parent id never pay that much for my kids pc game

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Wonder how long before the Korean Invasion.  Go Go Go!  and T T ...

Gawd I hated BattleNet

-----------------Censored------------------

-----------------Censored------------------

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

Kekekekekekeke! Hah! I loved it.

I have been happy not having to deal with stuff like that, lately. I am going to be sad to see all of the people to be joining like that, though. All the kids and stuff are going to be making me angry, too. Oh well. Xclipz is supposed to be getting the game tomorrow, too so that's a plus in all of the minuses.

• SystranSystran Member Posts: 105
    lmfao....wow.......& Ramadin I couldn't agree with you more as I sit here waiting myself.....imageimage
  • SnarlSnarl Member Posts: 7

Plapls, I bought my son a copy for Christmas with two game cards, after that he's on his own :). My philosophy as a parent is it's money better spent on WOW than on Drugs & Alcohol, and as he'l have to work to earn some money to continue playing it's a hopefully win/win senario. Worst case is it's an uninstall and lesson learned :)

Another Guy From Canada

Another Guy From Canada

• xkappaxkappa Member Posts: 14

i like your idea of how kids should earn money to play..

props

• RedCloudRedCloud Member Posts: 45

i like your idea of how kids should earn money to play..

You make an excellent point xkappa, because kids really do know how to manage money and know what to spend it on... (not that earning money is bad, but a kid with alot of money sitting around is a kid buying useless shit and drugs)   I hope you don't let all his money sit in his room, I mean if you do that you might as well buy drugs for him.

Chief Red Cloud

Chief Red Cloud

• CIM_LWCIM_LW Member Posts: 282
    I can't wait to gank all you lowbies. image

• AldrethAldreth Member UncommonPosts: 79

"Ugh, after tomorrow it's going to be kiddie galore. General chat is going to be flooded with "WTB BAGS", "HOW DO I GET MY DIABLO TO ATTACK", and "OMG I JUST GOT PWNED! THIS GAME SUXORZ!!!ONE!TWO!".

God help us all."

--- What game are you playing, its been like that for quite a while now.

Don't get excited about a tax cut. It's like a mugger giving you back fare for a taxi.

Don't get excited about a tax cut. It's like a mugger giving you back fare for a taxi.

• Crono1000Crono1000 Member Posts: 128
    well at some point in time in the development of MMO's there was this guy that said hmmm wouldent it be cool if I could be in this group forever and never have to worry about getting a good grp and always have people to talk to....ect.Then bam the Guild/LS whatever you wanna call it was created =) the point of the stupid story is just join a good guild and all will be good =) and always do the magic keystroke /leave1 Merry X-Mas every1 image

WoW
    Zammorock-lvl 27 Warlock
    Smeagol-lvl 32 Pally
    Crousious-lvl 10 rouge

(insert name hell i forgot his name =)) lvl 10 shamen

WoW Destromath!
    A
    Revion lvl 70 Warrior

Altar of Storms
    A
    Smeagol 60 Paladin

Aggamagen
    H
    Revion 60 Rogue

• FerettFerett Member Posts: 51

Mark my words, I'm going to be the first person to invent a monitor you can actually reach through and bitch-slap the kid on the other side. Unfortunately, that might drop the WoW population by about 200k ::::02:: .