Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTENTION PEOPLE!!! Guys Guys Guys!!!

Does anyone of you guys heard about the upcoming CTRacer? I checked the info's and i found out that this is like NFS but its an online game, and i found out from it's forum that the OBT will launched in (AUG21,09) Hmm..... i guess we better try it i watched the videos from youtube it's interesting.....

:D

Comments

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Why don;t you just say "Hi, I have a new crappy game coming out.", instead of trying the worn out and pitiful "I just found this game by total accident and my brand new one post wonder self just had to tell everyone here about it" shill tactic.

• hooptyhoopty Member UncommonPosts: 788

Hey its another one of those one hit wonders...Do i get a noobie gift for playing?

Some people rob you at gun point..Others will rob you at "Ball Point Pen"

• MMORGHunterMMORGHunter Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Zorvan

Why don;t you just say "Hi, I have a new crappy game coming out.", instead of trying the worn out and pitiful "I just found this game by total accident and my brand new one post wonder self just had to tell everyone here about it" shill tactic.

You mean, i was just excited to post the thread,

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319
    Originally posted by MMORGHunter

Does anyone of you guys heard about the upcoming CTRacer? I checked the info's and i found out that this is like NFS but its an online game, and i found out from it's forum that the OBT will launched in (AUG21,09) Hmm..... i guess we better try it i watched the videos from youtube it's interesting.....

Yea, Is a great game,  download it HERE

postdata:

Game announces that don't include a link are FAIL. 

The OBT FOr Ctracer is near... Aug21.09 can't  wait mark your calendar's for those who are MMORG fanatics!!

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

No.

Why NO? Sir?

• blix2006blix2006 Member UncommonPosts: 410

stop answering him ..he is like a rash if you dont scratch it ..it will go away

• CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310
    Originally posted by blix2006

stop answering him ..he is like a rash if you dont scratch it ..it will go away

haha

• jimmysrage1jimmysrage1 Member Posts: 22
    Originally posted by Teiman

Originally posted by MMORGHunter

Yea, Is a great game,  download it HERE

postdata:

Game announces that don't include a link are FAIL. 

Ooo you showed me, I was going to look at the game just for the sake of it but the link is a phony, your a phony! A big fat phony! If you know what I mean, wink (in high pitch voice)