Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i must say bye to WOW :(

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

well i end here. the game is not for me. i did have fun but after some time i thought could i play this game for along time. well in the end it was no sad to say. well i will miss all my friends in the game. i will still come to this fourm just in case someone wants the game i can help then out. bye everyone have fun and take care.

have a good X-MAS image

<moving to L2 game>

Comments

• firemagicfiremagic Member Posts: 878

Originally posted by punkrock
    well i end here. the game is not for me. i did have fun but after some time i thought could i play this game for along time. well in the end it was no sad to say. well i will miss all my friends in the game. i will still come to this fourm just in case someone wants the game i can help then out. bye everyone have fun and take care.
    have a good X-MAS image
    <moving to L2 game>

I give you two days max before you're back in WoW.

• LoStCaUz3LoStCaUz3 Member Posts: 1,154

Not saying anything about you per sey but...from WoW to L2. Quite the...uhm...shitf. Wouldn't you say? Heh. Well, I do hope you reconsider because you seem like someone who could add a lot to the community. Do what ever makes you happy, though.

• vladracvladrac Member Posts: 72

i also bought WoW and played for about month maybe, and was very dissapointed because im a big blizzard fan, but the game got very boring, oh well, cant please everyone, Happy Holidays everyone =)) Also want to say the community was very annoying, rude, and plain childish, this was something that really disguisted me, i heard some really bad things i would never have expected to hear in a game, i mean raciest and sexist things, very very bad >.<

-=<VlaDrak>=-
    http://www.sugarfist.com

-=<VlaDrak>=-
    www.sugarfist.com

• Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864

I quit a week or two ago myself. I switched over to Planetside and I play Planetside a few hours every day. Right now im kindve in a non gaming phase until something good comes out. I played a lvl 30 NE druid and got bored after i got my travel form.

Merry Xmas and see you all on Emerald Server!

*EDIT* and btw Im gonna give my account and game to my RL friend who wants to try it out.

Games Played:DoAC, EQ, CoH, Lineage 2, Planetside, Shadowbane, EQ2, EVE, WoW Beta
    Playing:(Waiting to buy WoW)

• This game is to great not to come back to. At first i was a bit worried about it when i got it for my birthday but after 30 mins of playing i was hooked. I havent stopped playing since. In fact the only reason im posting right now is b/c my server is down. I figure even that will slow down after everyone gets settled into the game. Definetely a must play.
  • VronVron Member Posts: 71

It's amazing all the "previously-thought-to-be-fanbois" leaving both WoW and EQ2...

heh

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

It is easy to quit any MMORPG, it seem to be impossible to quit every MMORPG!  Damn, I am addicted for life it seem!  image

- "Solo is, will always be, the main market. A MMORPG that succeed with little or no solo appeal is doing great considering they are ignoring the main player base.''

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304
    LMAO L2???  Oh you poor poor fool.  At least move to a good game.

-----------------Censored------------------

-----------------Censored------------------

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    not trying ot be mean but everyone has diff likes and diss likes. i am sorry L2 did not work out for you. but for me i think L2 will do good for me. i can understand if you care to give info on L2< iam getting the game anyways> and then say why its not good. i dont really read reviews on games there all crap to me. its eather dont get this get that and if you get the other game your a omgea noob and your a fool if you get that. i say go with what you like. WOW was not for me maybe when things come down on there i might come back but until then its just nto for me.

• metalcoremetalcore Member Posts: 798

Casual Player so WoW is perfect for me, I can log on for an hour and actually achieve something (other than levelling and watching the xp bar).

Other times I can play WoW for hours.

Such a great game with so much stuff in the pipeline.

Now playing: VG (after a long break from MMORPGS)
    Played for more than a month: Darkfall online, Vanguard SOH, Everquest, Horizons, WoW, SWG, Everquest II, Eve

• xkappaxkappa Member Posts: 14
    i think wow is trying to create something for everyone.. but doesn't someone think that wow is geared more to young kids that ruin the game with immature blabber

• RedCloudRedCloud Member Posts: 45

dont really read reviews on games there all crap to me

its clear he's either lazy or incompetent, "your" not going to change his mind on this issue.  As he said "there" all crap to him.

Heh, forgot to put "my" grammar mistake in quotes.

Chief Red Cloud

Chief Red Cloud

• JennysMindJennysMind Member UncommonPosts: 869

I don't know if Blizzard is trying to cater to children. What I do know is there are a lot of adults who play the game. The guild I am in has about 150 active members. It's a guild that's been around a couple years where most of its members migrated from AC2. I'd say the midpoint in age is around 30 and we are enjoying ourselves.

• Crono1000Crono1000 Member Posts: 128
    Lol lucky im on a good server but theres only about 15 active members if that in a guild of 50 its almost kinda sad i need a new guild X_X

WoW
    Zammorock-lvl 27 Warlock
    Smeagol-lvl 32 Pally
    Crousious-lvl 10 rouge

(insert name hell i forgot his name =)) lvl 10 shamen

WoW Destromath!
    A
    Revion lvl 70 Warrior

Altar of Storms
    A
    Smeagol 60 Paladin

Aggamagen
    H
    Revion 60 Rogue

• necbonenecbone Member Posts: 358

good, we're weeding out the fps people and blizzard fans....

thanks for buying the game and putting money into the development of future stuff....i appreciate it

350k x $49= alot

150k x $15= a decent amount

blizzard better make some dope shit for wow with all that money....

• sygmassygmas Member Posts: 949

Originally posted by necbone
    good, we're weeding out the fps people and blizzard fans....

thanks for buying the game and putting money into the development of future stuff....i appreciate it

350k x $49= alot
    150k x $15= a decent amount
    blizzard better make some dope shit for wow with all that money....

They're going to blow all their money figuring out how to consolidate the soon-to-be desolate servers while circumventing the name conflictions. When all the 'fps and blizzard' fans drop off...

Nice to see you're happy about Blizzard fans dropping off, ...thats well.....interesting :P

• admriker444admriker444 Member Posts: 1,526

Originally posted by Vron

It's amazing all the "previously-thought-to-be-fanbois" leaving both WoW and EQ2...
    heh

You are mistaken, many have left EQ2 because the game was definitely bad. However the WoW servers continue to grow and I doubt 1 or 2 people posting a goodbye here means population is down. Im betting after the numbers come out you'll see WoW as the number 1 mmorpg in NAmerica and probably 3 behind those two awful korean games.

• DeginethDegineth Member Posts: 83

Originally posted by admriker444
    Originally posted by Vron
    heh
    You are mistaken, many have left EQ2 because the game was definitely bad. However the WoW servers continue to grow and I doubt 1 or 2 people posting a goodbye here means population is down. Im betting after the numbers come out you'll see WoW as the number 1 mmorpg in NAmerica and probably 3 behind those two awful korean games.

Wait untill it launches in Europe and Korea, those "korean awfull games" will be on 3rd place for sure.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arguing on the Internet is like running the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arguing on the Internet is like running the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still a retard

• MotorheadMotorhead Member UncommonPosts: 1,193

Originally posted by vladrac

Also want to say the community was very annoying, rude, and plain childish, this was something that really disguisted me, i heard some really bad things i would never have expected to hear in a game, i mean raciest and sexist things, very very bad

I agree 100%.  I have WoW and I think it's a pretty good game.  It's not the best out there, but certainly is not the worst by far.

But in the end, it's the community that matters in a MMO, and WoW's community sucks.  Too many Battle.Net kiddies jumping on the bandwagon looking for the next D2.

In the end, it just wasn't for me ......

Off topic:  Willing to trade my copy of WoW for something else ....   image  Email me and we can talk .....

--------------------------------------------
    I'm like a Superhero without the powers or motivation.

----------------------------------------------
    "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." -- Batman

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

It is the nature of gamers!
    I just love to come with some wise words at the end!
    Hehehe......::::01::

Yeah deal with it, or else ::::15::
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Cheers! I'm out ::::28::
    ---------------------------------------------

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::
    ---------------------------------------------

• KamynKamyn Member UncommonPosts: 27

Long timer reader, first time poster here.

I am currently in WoW and have enjoyed the game, up until the last patach when it sent my actually playing time to Zero. I'm one of those sorry players who's getting the 131 corrupt error, so I can't play and haven't been able to for 5 days. Blizzards customer service in this matter, even before christmas was dismal. While an entertaining game, I am becoming very disenchanted by the frustration level created by this problem that hundreds of players are having.

Kamyn.

• Doom_lordDoom_lord Member Posts: 3

I want WoW so badly, i would almost kill someone for that game!
    can somebody please give that game to this little dutchman? please?

if you want to give it to me, you can send some e-mails to me   :)
    if you want to go to heaven this is your chance :P

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

Sorry to see you go....(not really since I didn't know you anyway), but alas to each his own. As for me the community is indeed rowdy, but I have to say that most people that play shouldn't have a hard time tuning them out. /leave 1 comes to mind. To me though community doesn't make or break a game, as I pay to play not pay to be a social butterfly. If I wanted to do that I'd join a RL community group. Now don't get me wrong having a solid community goes a long way, but it shouldn't fall on others to "enhance" my enjoyment of a game.

I play with 4 of my RL friends and my wife and kids even created characters so we all enjoy the game alot without relying on others to fill the void. I recently played FFXI and there at the start the community was excellent and then it started to go sour when you meet NA gamers who thought they knew it all and JP gamers who didn't like dealing with NA players to begin with.....so each game has it's ups and downs. It's like going to see a movie during it's first night. Expect a little drama, annoying youth(especially if it's PG-13) and some inconviences while you try to enjoy a movie you paid for. But don't expect your neighbor to cheer when you cheer, cry when you cry and act the way you act.......that comes with going to the movies with friends you know.......

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• JBO1JBO1 Member Posts: 277

Originally posted by Motorhead
    Originally posted by vladrac
    Also want to say the community was very annoying, rude, and plain childish, this was something that really disguisted me, i heard some really bad things i would never have expected to hear in a game, i mean raciest and sexist things, very very bad
    I agree 100%. I have WoW and I think it's a pretty good game. It's not the best out there, but certainly is not the worst by far.
    But in the end, it's the community that matters in a MMO, and WoW's community sucks. Too many Battle.Net kiddies jumping on the bandwagon looking for the next D2.
    In the end, it just wasn't for me ......
    Off topic: Willing to trade my copy of WoW for something else .... image Email me and we can talk .....
    --------------------------------------------
    I'm like a Superhero without the powers or motivation.

Okay I have a problem with this because I have been playing since launch and have had no problems with "Battlenet Kiddies" as you call them. What server were you on and thankyou for making a broad sweeping opinion of all the servers out there, it makes your argument that much weaker.

• Phoenix22Phoenix22 Member Posts: 81

I agree with everyones childish chatter gripes,
    I dont have WoW yet but getting it soon(not soon enough) but i played D2 for about a year and it seems as though you couldnt get more then 2 or 3 people in one game without inmature insults flying around .
    I was hopeing WoW wouldnt come to this it seems from the forums that it has.

I believe games should be for all ages; But when playing with other PEOPLE the same respect and attitude should be shown as if you were actually doing something in a group IRL.

Just my 2 cents.

Win XP Home
    Athalon 64 3400+
    1024 DDR 400MHz RAM
    Duel 120 GiG HDs W/Raid 0
    GeForce 6800 GT 256MB