Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virus in installation?

When i try to install The Cronicles of Spellborn my antivirusprogram warns me about a Devir-virus. Has anyone else encountered this?

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

It seems to be AVG false positive (avg is famous for them)

But better safe than sory....

• AphamApham Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Originally posted by Lobotomist

It seems to be AVG false positive (avg is famous for them)
    But better safe than sory....

I and many others have also gotten this false positive from AVG when downloading TCoS. We have been fine for several days now.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

There is guide of to exclude spellborn folder from AVG scan , on support forum of Spellborn forum.

So I guess its ok.

• RaizeenRaizeen Member Posts: 622

AVG says everything is a virus or trojan thats why its known for the no1 piece of shit anti virus prog and its a false positive duh and its been talked about 100 times by noobs just like yourself who dont know jack about anything

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011
    Originally posted by Raizeen

AVG says everything is a virus or trojan thats why its known for the no1 piece of shit anti virus prog and its a false positive duh and its been talked about 100 times by noobs just like yourself who dont know jack about anything

Play WoW much?

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• brezelbrezel Member Posts: 202
    Originally posted by Palebane

Play WoW much?

• AphamApham Member UncommonPosts: 99
    Originally posted by Palebane

Play WoW much?

rage more rage more!!!

He is just wondering if the game is safe or not because  his virus protection program is telling him what he has downloaded is a virus. Valid reason to be concerned.